6600gt Asus..and crash

Old August 15th 06, 11:47 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
KEN

Default 6600gt Asus..and crash

Hi guys..
I'm asking help to understand what happening on my Video Card..
I've N6600Gt Asus...and when I play on same 3d game...My system go frozen...or reset...
other times when game is running..could be happen that I load a game after a die (for ex..Fear..) all txture are bad...
After this..I come backto win and..I check screen saver.....
"Scrolling Text"...and surprise surprise...Text scrolling has some glitches....
Othr strange thing....
In Bios (P4S533 Asus)...when I put Agp speed to 2x or 1x ...I saw same glitches for ex in Scrolling Text in Screen
Saver..
This defect does not appear for Agp 4x
I tested all this thing for many kind of drivers...
actually I've 84.31 ...
When I use normally videocard has about 50°C...in game 70-80°C instead
My videocard is going bad?
Could have a serious defect?
Temperature or not?
How I test my videocard ?I mean memory temperature....chip temperature with same stress software??

My spec are..
PIv 2400 Mhz 1Gb ram DDR
Enermax 480W
Asus P4S533-E (bios 1008)