Live Fish-Cam

Old May 13th 08, 09:58 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Jens Uhlig

Default Live Fish-Cam

Anybody interested seeing my Live Fishcam? Check out www.jenslive.de
To see streaming Video just click on the Fish-Tank picture. (Java requiered)

Jens

--
Jens live im Netz? www.jenslive.de
Bilder: http://freefall.mine.nu

Old May 13th 08, 09:26 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Smarty

Hello Jens!

The fishcam looks very dark with a small slowly flashing light. What type of
webcam and software do you use?

Smarty

"Jens Uhlig" wrote in message
Anybody interested seeing my Live Fishcam? Check out www.jenslive.de
To see streaming Video just click on the Fish-Tank picture. (Java
required)

Jens

Old May 15th 08, 07:17 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Jens Uhlig

Hi Smarty,

i'm in Germany. Maybe there is a Time difference to you place. Light is on
between 9 am and 9 pm.
The flashing light might be a reflection from the webcam led.

There is no specific software in use. I Use a Wireless IP Cam, that uploads
images right to the webserver. (located next room).

best regards
Jens

Old May 15th 08, 01:48 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Smarty

The fish look beautiful Jens. The tank is bright and beautiful!

Which IP wireless IP webcam are you using?

Viele Grüße!

Smarty

Old May 18th 08, 07:53 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Jens Uhlig

It's just an inexpensive one called "simmicom wireless ip cam" from a german
electronics distributor.
http://www.pearl.de/a-PE5808-1120.sh...ess%20ip%20cam
is similar to mine.

best regards jens