Tekheads?

Old January 10th 04, 01:40 PM
CH3

Maybe you should give him a 9800xt to say sorry for keeping him waiting so
long. 9600xt is a fair swap though.

Pity they had to wait until you got to hear about things before anything got
done, but I'd have to say it's not looking like ebuyer/scan etc... anymore.

"sks" wrote in message

"me" wrote in message
Just had an update. Finally getting some replies, so looks like they're
bucking their ideas up, which is good. Unfortunately he's been offered a
replacement card which does not even sit in the same ball park compared

his original, so the jury is still out on this one.

I advised my guys to offer him a card that was as at least as good as the
one he had originally now that the 4600 is discon, but he's after a £180
card to replace a card that cost £200 in december 02. A bit unrealistic.

If
he wants to let me know what card he wants that is in the same ball park

vis
performance of a 4600 I'll be happy to action it.

Old January 10th 04, 03:52 PM
sks

"CH3" wrote in message
Maybe you should give him a 9800xt to say sorry for keeping him waiting so
long. 9600xt is a fair swap though.

Pity they had to wait until you got to hear about things before anything

got
done, but I'd have to say it's not looking like ebuyer/scan etc...

anymore.

Well I don't know about the emails being ignored as there's no emails on our
system that weren't answered, but the reason for the long delay is that the
suppliers take forever to replace these dead gainward cards.

Old January 11th 04, 03:47 PM
CH3

Here are the 3 contributions to this thread this happy chap has made, and
they really speak volumes about him. No wonder everyone else ignores him,
and this is my only post about him. Let's face it, he doesn't really have
anything to contribute.

Look, firstly, can you learn to post to usenet correctly. Imbecile.

Secondly, your criticisms or Tekheads are entirely unfounded. You only
need to pull your head out of your arse to realise this.

--
chris

*plonk*
--