Looking for empty inkjet and laser cartridges in exchange for MONEY

Old July 14th 05, 08:41 PM
Kirk

Default Looking for empty inkjet and laser cartridges in exchange for MONEY

I need empty cartridges. Do you have or can you collect them for me? I pay
quickly for your empties. Please email me at "brightronics at rogers dot
com"

I have a list of what I am looking for, Paying good prices for them.
Please message me if you need information and I will send you my list of
what I need.

If you are not collecting them now and could be, you should look into it.
There's a pile of money in it.

I buy enough monthly that you can easily live off of the money it pays.

Kirk

Old July 15th 05, 05:22 AM
Impmon

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:41:15 -0400, "Kirk"
wrote:

I need empty cartridges.

I have a pile of empty carts (mostly HPs). All of them have been used
and refilled to the point where it would no longer print properly at
all. I've been taking them to local office store for $2 credit each.

Or were you looking only for good working carts that can be refilled
and sold as refurbished carts?

Laser or Inkjet? Scott Printers 4 May 19th 05 10:10 AM
Laser Jet Printers vs. Laser vs Inkjet Saylo1234 Printers 5 May 9th 05 06:27 PM
The ideal inkjet printer anon Printers 6 April 29th 05 07:39 AM
Printer choice - laser vs inkjet? John Fryatt Printers 17 April 12th 05 12:38 PM
Thinking about Color Laser, tired of high cost inkjet cartridges Rafe B. Printers 1 June 29th 03 05:26 AM