System information

Old January 20th 06, 04:46 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus

Default System information

Is there a program that will give information on my system? I have
sisoftware sandra installed, but need additional info.

ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe
5.1 Surround Sound
AMD Athalon XP2800+ Barton core
2x 512 MB Xerox PC3200 DDR SDRAM
1x 1GB Geil PC3200 DDR SDRAM
Windows XP Home SP-2
Geforce FX 5200
Crystal PCI sound card
Old January 20th 06, 05:32 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus

In article , bb
wrote:

Is there a program that will give information on my system? I have
sisoftware sandra installed, but need additional info.

ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe
5.1 Surround Sound
AMD Athalon XP2800+ Barton core
2x 512 MB Xerox PC3200 DDR SDRAM
1x 1GB Geil PC3200 DDR SDRAM
Windows XP Home SP-2
Geforce FX 5200
Crystal PCI sound card

You mean a program like CPUZ ? www.cpuid.com
Or perhaps Everest ? (lavalys.com - 2.8MB - the free Home Edition
is no longer available for download, but perhaps it is available
on a server somewhere. It was formerly known as AIDA32.)

Paul
Old January 20th 06, 07:27 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus

In article ,
says...
In article , bb
wrote:

Is there a program that will give information on my system? I have
sisoftware sandra installed, but need additional info.

ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe
5.1 Surround Sound
AMD Athalon XP2800+ Barton core
2x 512 MB Xerox PC3200 DDR SDRAM
1x 1GB Geil PC3200 DDR SDRAM
Windows XP Home SP-2
Geforce FX 5200
Crystal PCI sound card

You mean a program like CPUZ ?
www.cpuid.com
Or perhaps Everest ? (lavalys.com - 2.8MB - the free Home Edition
is no longer available for download, but perhaps it is available
on a server somewhere. It was formerly known as AIDA32.)

Paul

http://www.majorgeeks.com/downloads9.html

Bill