(",) Hello, I Have Good News!

Old January 28th 05, 01:08 AM

Default (",) Hello, I Have Good News!

Good News!

Do you know how simple it is to go to Heaven after this life has ended?

Some people believe that belonging to a local church, temple, mosque or
synagogue will get them to Heaven.

Others believe that water baptism, obeying the ten commandments or just
being a good person will get them to Heaven.

There are many other beliefs as well, but the good news about God's way
to Heaven is found in the Holy Bible.

The good news is that God came from Heaven to earth in the person of
Jesus Christ over 2000 years ago and died for our sins(misdeeds). He
was born in the land of Israel supernaturally to a virgin Jewish woman
named Mary. He lived a sinless life for thirty-three years and then
sacrificed His sinless blood and died on a cross to pay the death
penalty for our sins. After Jesus was placed in a tomb He rose from the
dead three days later as He said He would. The Holy Bible also tells us
that Jesus Christ ascended into Heaven and that all who accept Him as
their Lord and Saviour will live forever with Him in Heaven where there
is no more death, sorrow, sickness and pain.

The Bible says, "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is
eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 6:23)

This verse in the Bible says, "For ALL HAVE SINNED, and come short of
the glory of God." (Romans 3:23)

This verse says, "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this:
While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)

In this passage the Bible clearly explains how simple it is to be saved
and on your way to Heaven, "For if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus
is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead,
you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9)

You can be saved right now and on your way to Heaven if you will open
your heart to Jesus and pray the following prayer:

Dear Jesus Christ, I want to be saved so that I can have a home in
Heaven when I die. I agree with You that I am a sinner.
I believe You love me and want to save me. I believe that You bled and
died on the cross to pay the penalty for my sins. I believe that You
rose from the dead. Please forgive my sins and come into my heart and
be my Lord and Saviour. Thank You Lord Jesus Christ for forgiving me
and saving me through Your merciful grace. Amen.

You are now a Christian if you said the prayer and allowed God to save
you. Welcome to the family of God.

Salvation is not a reward but a gift. The Bible says it this way, "For
it is by GRACE you have been SAVED, through FAITH and this not from
yourselves, it is the GIFT of God." (Ephesians 2:8)

Nothing in the world is more important than your eternal destiny.

The Bible says, "In Him(Jesus) we have redemption through His blood,
the forgiveness of sins..." (Ephesians 1:7)

If you have not yet made a decision to be saved, please do so now
before it is too late. The reason why it is so important to be saved
now is because you do not know exactly when you will die. You may die
prematurely in a traffic accident, terrorist attack or some other way
before you get another chance to be saved.

The Bible tells us that we will spend eternity in Heaven or a place of
eternal torment called Hell. It would be terrible to die and go to Hell
when all you have to do is accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord
and Saviour.

Some people that have already made Jesus Christ their Lord and Saviour
worry about losing their salvation. The Bible teaches Christians that
we can never lose our salvation no matter what happens.

The Bible says it this way, "My dear children, I write this to you so
that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks
to the Father in our defense Jesus Christ, the Righteous One."

Yes my friend, Jesus Christ is able to save you and keep you saved.

Please tell your family and friends, thanks!

Have a great day!
Internet Evangelist R.L. Grossi

1. http://www.biblegateway.com Free Online Bible
2. http://www.tbn.org/index.php/8/1.html Free Online Movies
3. http://www.carm.org/cults/cultlist.htm Beware Of Cults
4. http://www.equip.org/free/DH198.htm About Hell
5. http://www.powertochange.com/questions/qna2.html Is Jesus God?

Old January 28th 05, 01:25 AM
David H. Lipman

Send Full Header abuse messages to:

--
Dave

Old January 28th 05, 02:02 AM
Jody Sleath

ATHIEST!

Actually, I worship cows. But it's all the same. WHAT THE HELL IS HEAVEN?!
oups.com...

Old January 28th 05, 02:44 AM
David H. Lipman

Heaven is a place where heathen spammers don't get to go !

--
Dave

Old January 28th 05, 02:51 AM
Jody Sleath

Oooh... will my cows get to go there? And do they get a bible as well?

Old January 28th 05, 02:58 AM
David H. Lipman

Y E S !

Cows are Kosher so they do go to heaven, no Pigs do however.

Cows do get a bible but not if they are leather bound.

--
Dave

"Jody Sleath" wrote in message
| Oooh... will my cows get to go there? And do they get a bible as well?
| "David H. Lipman" wrote in message
| Heaven is a place where heathen spammers don't get to go !
|
| --
| Dave
|

| "Jody Sleath" wrote in message
| | ATHIEST!
| |
| |

Old January 28th 05, 12:47 PM
MasterBlaster

wrote

Do you know how simple it is to go to Heaven after this life has ended?

Yes. Just blow yourself up, taking as many Infidels with you as possible.
You will then enter paradise, with 72 virgins waiting for you.
But you better hurry, good virgins are getting hard to find...........
http://www.brokennewz.com/worldnews/virginshortage.asp

Old January 29th 05, 09:10 AM
Kylesb

Do ya have to quote the entire non-pertinent-to-this-ng-dribble in
your reply? Try paring such stuff down.

--
Best regards,
Kyle
"Jody Sleath" wrote in message
| ATHIEST!
|

| Actually, I worship cows. But it's all the same. WHAT THE HELL IS
HEAVEN?!
| wrote in message
| oups.com...
| Good News!
|

| Do you know how simple it is to go to Heaven after this life has
ended?

snipped

Old January 29th 05, 02:18 PM
Jody Sleath

I suppose I could delete it but if my reply is at the top, what releveance
is it it I delete his message or not? Long bloated messages are annoying but
I'm not going to review every post I send to every newsgroup, deleting
stuff. I would rather get my point across. I'm sorry if you find this a bit
harsh, I haven't had my coffee yet and I just woke up. Good day!

Old January 29th 05, 03:40 PM
David H. Lipman

NEVER quote spam. If it is deleted off a given server, it is still there in your reply and
YOU are assisting the spammer !