RMA from Gigabyte

Old June 18th 06, 11:47 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Default RMA from Gigabyte

Hi,
Anyone know how to get an RMA out of Gigabyte in the UK? 2 faulty
motherboards & 3 weeks of no replies are starting to p*** me off ! :-(

--
With regards,
Gordon Walker.

Old June 19th 06, 12:24 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors

"Gordon Walker" wrote in message
Hi,
Anyone know how to get an RMA out of Gigabyte in the UK? 2 faulty
motherboards & 3 weeks of no replies are starting to p*** me off ! :-(

Did you buy the boards direct from Gigabyte?? if not, why are you trying to
RMA from them?
You may find that the boards have to be shipped back to the manufacturing
site for test before the RMA is processed.
(This does NOT excuse shoddy CS work in not responding in a timely manner to
contact!)

--
Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2006, Windows)

Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
http://www.crashfixpc.com/millsrpch.htm

http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

Old June 22nd 06, 11:23 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Gordon Walker wrote:

Hi,
Anyone know how to get an RMA out of Gigabyte in the UK? 2 faulty
motherboards & 3 weeks of no replies are starting to p*** me off ! :-(

Send an email to: and she will send you a form
to fill. I tried it once, but then it became unnecessary as the fault went
away when I changed the CMOS battery.
Old June 30th 06, 03:26 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Gordon Walker wrote:
Hi,
Anyone know how to get an RMA out of Gigabyte in the UK? 2 faulty
motherboards & 3 weeks of no replies are starting to p*** me off ! :-(

I sent a board back to them (through ebuyer) and it took around 8 months
for it to come back,when it came back the board was still faulty.

Was a very expensive server board from a mission critical machine, so I
wasn't too impressed.