ZIP drives and the dreaded 'click'

Old June 24th 03, 01:11 AM
Ron Cook

Default ZIP drives and the dreaded 'click'

Old June 24th 03, 09:38 PM
Michael P Gabriel

Ron Cook wrote in message ...

I have a 250 and it clicks all

the time. Been four years now! Also, I find my Zip 250 to be
wuicker to send new downloads to..no pulling out of Cd disk from
file...just right click, then click on SEND TO, and then indicate the
ZIP letter. CD's a great for pics, where they're filled only with
JPEGS on one disk, but my ZIP has scores of little apps that I TX to
after I download...Always there inc ase of disk crash.