RAID 0 Setup ?

Old September 20th 05, 09:45 PM
Redman

Default RAID 0 Setup ?

Ok got a Gigabyte GA-7AVXP-Ultra board. Decided to upgrade the 2 x 80Gb
Maxtor drives for a pair of 200Gb Western Digitals. The problem seems to be
that I cannot change the RAID Array to RAID 0. It keeps showing as RAID 10
(or 1+0) which I read somewhere is a stripe mirror!!! I have 2 Arrays
showing in the RAID setup screen and if I delete one of them I can then
setup RAID 0 but after I save the changes and reboot the Array is back to
the 1+0. Where am I going wrong? The RAID 0 was working with the two Maxtor
drives.

TIA

Redman