how to enable tv-in

Old June 13th 04, 01:01 PM
Erwin Kuppens

Default how to enable tv-in

Hi
I've a problem with my video card,(its a G4Ti4200-vtp from MSI) , with tv-in
and tv-out.
I've installed the capture drivers and my pc found new hardware like
- nvidia WDM A/V crossbar
- nvidia WDM TvAudio Vrossbar
- nvidia WDM TvTuner
- nvidia WDM Video Capture (universal)

So when i put my extern dvd player into my card , i get nothing to see on my
pcmonitor.
What must i do to see a movie with my extern dvd player on my pc ?
I've also installed the latest drivers for my videocard,and my OS is XP pro.

Thx
Erwin

Old June 13th 04, 01:41 PM
Jaryth

Is it a dvd drive? or a dvd playing box like a video player?

If its a dvd drive external you need some dvd playing softwrae.

if its a dvd player like a video player you need to run your tv tunner
software and scan for the channel your dvd is on or if its on composite
switch to composite video mode.

hope this helps

Jm

news