A computer components & hardware forum. HardwareBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » HardwareBanter forum » General Hardware & Peripherals » Homebuilt PC's
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Mysterious internet/ethernet issue (kinda need testing/connection/communicationservice to diagnose it ???)



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old October 11th 18, 02:41 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 186
Default Mysterious internet/ethernet issue (kinda need testing/connection/communicationservice to diagnose it ???)

This is a bit of a long shot, but maybe somebody has seen something like this, I am thinking not but ya never know.

Situation is really weird:

My PC can play World of Warships fine, Company of Heroes via Game Ranger fine.

It can browse/websurf the internet fine.

It can even connect to another laptop over same ethernet port by pulling out internet cable modem cable and reconnecting to laptop etc.

But for whatever reason:

If computers from the outside try to connect to my PC it's not working.

Vice versa it's also not working ?!? Maybe cause those devices are natted.

But as far as I know my PC is not NATTED.

Or it's some strange/new ISP kind of NAT that behaves oddly.

Like only big companies/servers are still reachable and not consumer PCs.

As far as I can tell my PC does have a public IP address.

But apperently this is not working/enough anymore ?! Very strange.

I plan on replacing my PC with a laptop, just as a test, to see if it's the PC at fault and it's software, or if something more strange is going on ?!

What kind of electrical defect/or wear and tear could produce such a weird result ?!

(One thing which is on my mind is something different, a hacked or misconfigured/corrupted modem, which somehow blocks this).

For now I will keep assuming that everything is just fine on my PC and that it's the outside world that simply can't connect to my PC.

Though even laptop PC sometimes behaves weird as far as I can recall, but usually I can get it to work (?!) though now I am not so sure anymore.

It's not stupid firewall cause this is turned off and would usually allow anyway... it's something more strange.

I will try to get to the bottom of it though.

Also is there any service out there on the internet where there is a public computer that can send some traffic to a specific tcp or udp port ?!

Just to see if my PC can actually receive this ?!

That would be very helpfull.

Bonus would be if I can then send something back to it's udp or tcp port to see if that computer can also receive from me... and finally it reports this via a website/html or so... or even e-mail or so.

Bye,
Skybuck.
  #2  
Old October 11th 18, 11:48 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 186
Default Mysterious internet/ethernet issue (kinda needtesting/connection/communication service to diagnose it ???)

Or, you did this.

ISP ------ modem ------- single_computer


^ This

But I am starting to wonder if it's maybe this:

ISP - evil ISP NAT ---- modem ----- single computer

or

ISP ---- hacked modem ----- single computer

or

ISP ---- accidentally misconfigured modem ---- single computer

or

ISP ---- very weird defect modem ---- single computer

or

ISP ---- locked modem ---- defect single computer

And then there are more possibilities

What I kinda need is somebody that:

1. A knows about internet/tcp/udp ports.

2. Either has a public IP or knows how to port forward.

3. Has some time and patience to test, now or even multiple times on different days or hours to allow me to swap out hardware if necessary and it probably will be necessary to get to the bottom of this or a simple test may just prove that everything is great on my side and it's just other computers/ISPs/users ****ing up.

Plus

4. Wanting to earn some coins !

Paul I will make you a once in a life time offer potentially.

If you help me test this issue, I will 100% reward with you with some crypto coins !

These crypto coins are not worth a lot yet, but perhaps in the future it will make you richer than you thought ! =D

Does that sound like a nice deal or what ?

If we do this I suggest we use "discord" to open up a server and use it as our chat engine... that should make it easy and allow us to communicate even share screenshots perhaps and so forth.

Think about it and let me know if you want to earn some crypto coins and perhaps infinite fame of having helped out Skybuck with a really strange problem ?! Or perhaps it's not a strange problem...

If this got your X-Files blood pumping... then you the right guy ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck.
  #3  
Old October 11th 18, 12:21 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 186
Default Mysterious internet/ethernet issue (kinda needtesting/connection/communication service to diagnose it ???)

I have an idea, I could try and program a small little php script that sends some udp packets to my computer, maybe later even a full tcp/ip connection.

Not entirely sure if my webhoster allows this but I think so...

Now this my not shed a lot of light if problem is on my side, but it's worth a shot.

Bye,
Skybuck.

(My deal/proposal with you is still valid though )
  #4  
Old October 11th 18, 01:49 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 186
Default Mysterious internet/ethernet issue (kinda needtesting/connection/communication service to diagnose it ???)

Today I decided to call Ziggo, a company who delivers TV, Internet and Telephony.

I originally called to report a problem with my Analog Television !!!

One of the channels "veronique HD/Disney XD" was displaying snow over the screen.

A cartoon was playing covered in mild snow.

The guy on the phone was very helpfull and very motivated to try and solve my problem to my great surprise ! =D

I did not believe they could solve my problem. I thought they would laugh at me for not using digital television, I thought they might tell me to simply switch to digital television or blame it on me and my TV.

But the exact opposite happened.

First he asked me to check the tv channel, it was on a different number then their TV card but that was ok.

I also reported mild snow on another channel.

Then the guy asked me to check the white cable.

I checked it it was firm... all other TV channels play/display well.

Then he asked me to check the "splitter box" which splits the signal into two or three.

One for television, one for internet, and maybe one for radio or something.

I told him the model is CTU 01.

He asked if I was sure if it was not CTUM. I re-checked and told him:

No it really is a 3 letter thing CTU 01.

Then I had to wait/hold for a moment, after a while he came back.

He told me they were going to send me a new splitter and a new cable to my modem.

This new splitter can be directly connected to the wall socket where the green cable comes in and also a little white box is.

Now before I was going to hang up I told him about my recent internet experiments.

Where I tried to have a computer on the internet connect to my computer. I also told him this failed recently... and I also told him my previous contact with ziggo a while ago could not enter my cable modem menu ?!

To my great surprise he said: "I can access your cable modem just fine" !

I was stunned that this TV guy was also capable of checking internet at the same time LOL.

So this was a double surprise.

But now comes the best part:

The guy says: "I can see errors on the cables, he says, it's the packets".

His speech/accent was sometimes a bit hard to understand but not too bad.

At first I thought he said: "I can see 69 dropped packets".

I asked him what did you say ?

He said:

"In the last 16 days there have been 69 million dropped packets !" =D

I could not believe it. I asked him are you sure these are internet packets and he said yes.

Now I did notice a little bit of internet delays and lags, but this was only during a short period, though yesterday indeed there was also some delay.

So I and him were thinking the same thing. Perhaps this very old splitter has detoriated and it's cable and the noise on the TV is also interferring a little bit with the cable modem now and then.

Strangely enough this NOISE has been on this cable for years and it never really bothered my internet connection.

I can play games just fine... though perhaps this could explain why there might sometimes be a bit of lag in company of heroes, though I kinda think this is other guys.

But maybe it was me alll along ?! That would be funny !

So what is now the most revealing and interesting part of this story, what is the moral of the story ?!:

MY ANALOG TV IS WORTH GOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cause it can actually DETECT a noisy SIGNAL.

I am not sure if a digital television would have been able to detect it ?!?!?!?!?

So I am now very curious if this will solve all of my weird connection issues.

I am very skeptical, but there is some merit to the story, since the TV signal is indeed snowy on just one channel and slightly a second.

I am very skeptical indeed. But if this is indeed the problem then WOW !!!!!

WHAT

A

STORY

!!!

=D

Bye,
Skybuck =D


P.S.: I tried to report this snow sooner via form/e-mail but that didn't work also told this to this guy.

And usually I watch TV late at night beyond 22:00 when their service is not available, working hours and such... so I never really got to it.

But since these problems started occuring I am desperate to solve this connection issue so I am going through all possible causes including a bad TV signal ! HAHAHAHA !

Funny story in a way !

I hope other ZIGGO users and cable modem/tv users/splitter users will learn from this story !

Cause if your TV signal is BAD it may affect your internet as well !

I am not getting my hopes up too much, there may be other problems, but this is indeed very intrigueing ! =D

Small applause for Ziggo for taking this complaint very seriously !

Thank you, time will tell if this actually solves my connection issues and TV signal issues. I will keep you posted on this ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck.
  #5  
Old October 11th 18, 03:53 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Paul[_28_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 814
Default Mysterious internet/ethernet issue (kinda need testing/connection/communicationservice to diagnose it ???)

wrote:
I have an idea, I could try and program a small little php script that sends some udp packets to my computer, maybe later even a full tcp/ip connection.

Not entirely sure if my webhoster allows this but I think so...

Now this my not shed a lot of light if problem is on my side, but it's worth a shot.

Bye,
Skybuck.

(My deal/proposal with you is still valid though )


Well, to get this lucrative project under way, I
need to know the *model number* of the modem. Just
in case it's a modem/router... Is it an Alcatel or
a Fritz, or something else ?

ISP ---- accidentally misconfigured modem ---- single computer

*******

You can convert a modem/router into a modem by using
"bridged mode". That's what my setup uses.

And while you're working up an answer, you really ought to
try GRC Shields Up and scan your external IP and see
what ports are open or closed or stealth.

Roughly speaking:

Open - returned an ACK

Closed - returned a NACK (but the person scanning you,
now knows there is a hardware device present)

Stealth - made no response, ignored packet

That's my understanding of what the status on the GRC
page means.

HTH,
Paul
  #6  
Old October 11th 18, 03:53 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 186
Default Mysterious internet/ethernet issue (kinda needtesting/connection/communication service to diagnose it ???)

I have a different explanation for the dropped internet packets.

The white cable connecting the splitter to the cable modem was slightly loose on the splitter side.

I attached it firmly.

I did notice tv signal became a bit worse on snowy channel but that might be by chance it fluctuates a bit.

The loose cable modem cable does not explain the bad tv signal on one channel, so there may be something to it.

I remain a bit skeptical though. Perhaps they known something I don't.

I think either their encoding changed slightly or some external device is at cause, but soon I will known the thruth

Bye,
Skybuck.
  #7  
Old October 11th 18, 04:20 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Paul[_28_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 814
Default Mysterious internet/ethernet issue (kinda need testing/connection/communicationservice to diagnose it ???)

wrote:
Today I decided to call Ziggo, a company who delivers TV, Internet and Telephony.
I originally called to report a problem with my Analog Television !!!
One of the channels "veronique HD/Disney XD" was displaying snow over the screen.
A cartoon was playing covered in mild snow.
The guy on the phone was very helpfull and very motivated to try and solve my
problem to my great surprise ! =D


I did not believe they could solve my problem. I thought they would laugh at me
for not using digital television, I thought they might tell me to simply switch
to digital television or blame it on me and my TV.


But the exact opposite happened.
First he asked me to check the tv channel, it was on a different number then their
TV card but that was ok.


I also reported mild snow on another channel.
Then the guy asked me to check the white cable.
I checked it it was firm... all other TV channels play/display well.
Then he asked me to check the "splitter box" which splits the signal into two or three.
One for television, one for internet, and maybe one for radio or something.
I told him the model is CTU 01.
He asked if I was sure if it was not CTUM. I re-checked and told him:
No it really is a 3 letter thing CTU 01.

Then I had to wait/hold for a moment, after a while he came back.
He told me they were going to send me a new splitter and a new cable to my modem.
This new splitter can be directly connected to the wall socket where the green
cable comes in and also a little white box is.
Now before I was going to hang up I told him about my recent internet experiments.
Where I tried to have a computer on the internet connect to my computer. I
also told him this failed recently... and I also told him my previous contact
with ziggo a while ago could not enter my cable modem menu ?!
To my great surprise he said: "I can access your cable modem just fine" !
I was stunned that this TV guy was also capable of checking internet at
the same time LOL.
So this was a double surprise.

But now comes the best part:

The guy says: "I can see errors on the cables, he says, it's the packets".

His speech/accent was sometimes a bit hard to understand but not too bad.
At first I thought he said: "I can see 69 dropped packets".
I asked him what did you say ?

He said:
"In the last 16 days there have been 69 million dropped packets !" =D

I could not believe it. I asked him are you sure these are internet packets
and he said yes.

Now I did notice a little bit of internet delays and lags, but this was
only during a short period, though yesterday indeed there was also some delay.

So I and him were thinking the same thing. Perhaps this very old splitter
has detoriated and it's cable and the noise on the TV is also interferring
a little bit with the cable modem now and then.

Strangely enough this NOISE has been on this cable for years and it never
really bothered my internet connection.

I can play games just fine... though perhaps this could explain why there
might sometimes be a bit of lag in company of heroes, though I kinda think
this is other guys.

But maybe it was me alll along ?! That would be funny !

So what is now the most revealing and interesting part of this story,
what is the moral of the story ?!:

MY ANALOG TV IS WORTH GOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cause it can actually DETECT a noisy SIGNAL.

I am not sure if a digital television would have been able to detect it ?!?!?!?!?
So I am now very curious if this will solve all of my weird connection issues.
I am very skeptical, but there is some merit to the story, since the TV signal
is indeed snowy on just one channel and slightly a second.

I am very skeptical indeed. But if this is indeed the problem then WOW !!!!!

WHAT A STORY !!!

=D

Bye,
Skybuck =D

P.S.: I tried to report this snow sooner via form/e-mail but that didn't work
also told this to this guy.

And usually I watch TV late at night beyond 22:00 when their service is not
available, working hours and such... so I never really got to it.

But since these problems started occuring I am desperate to solve this
connection issue so I am going through all possible causes including a
bad TV signal ! HAHAHAHA !

Funny story in a way !

I hope other ZIGGO users and cable modem/tv users/splitter users will
learn from this story !
Cause if your TV signal is BAD it may affect your internet as well !
I am not getting my hopes up too much, there may be other problems, but
this is indeed very intrigueing ! =D

Small applause for Ziggo for taking this complaint very seriously !

Thank you, time will tell if this actually solves my connection issues
and TV signal issues. I will keep you posted on this ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck.


An analog TV set is indeed a good noise monitor.

How it works, is the TV set has AGC (automatic gain control),
and the RF amp works with input signals ranging from 1 volt
all the way down to around 1 microvolt.

The cable TV line produces an analog TV signal of perhaps
1 to 3 millivolts, or roughly the geometric mean of the
two end values. That means the signal will not "saturate"
the TV internal amplifier, but the signal also has
sufficient amplitude there will not be analog "snow".

The degradation of analog TV is a smooth continuous process,
making it a good source of both amplitude monitoring, as well
as interference monitoring.

*******

Digital TV on the other hand, has a relatively abrupt "knee".

The video image will have good quality down to a relatively
low amplitude. Then, over a range of about 2dB, you'll start
to see snow and macroblocks. Then, the TV loses synchronization
and the screen goes black, because no packets at all are
being decoded. If the amplitude improves a tiny bit, it
might take ten seconds for the TV to synchronize and put
a picture on the screen.

This makes the digital TV a relatively poor direct detector.

However, some digital TVs have two "slider bars" in the
OSD, which display signal quality metrics. This can be
used to tell you what the TV thinks of the signal.

*******

I hope your new splitter helps.

But I don't think this story has ended quite yet.

A splitter should be relatively reliable.

The problem could be a problem with the cable company
and its equipment mounted on the pole or in a pedestal.

Most of the problems I've had with TV wiring, is with
the ends of the cables and the center conductor. The
wire does not have a shiny finish and is cheap stuff.

Paul
  #8  
Old October 11th 18, 04:23 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Char Jackson
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 135
Default Mysterious internet/ethernet issue (kinda need testing/connection/communication service to diagnose it ???)

On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 18:41:13 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

This is a bit of a long shot, but maybe somebody has seen something like this, I am thinking not but ya never know.

Situation is really weird:

My PC can play World of Warships fine, Company of Heroes via Game Ranger fine.

It can browse/websurf the internet fine.

It can even connect to another laptop over same ethernet port by pulling out internet cable modem cable and reconnecting to laptop etc.

But for whatever reason:

If computers from the outside try to connect to my PC it's not working.

Vice versa it's also not working ?!? Maybe cause those devices are natted.

But as far as I know my PC is not NATTED.

Or it's some strange/new ISP kind of NAT that behaves oddly.

Like only big companies/servers are still reachable and not consumer PCs.

As far as I can tell my PC does have a public IP address.


There's no mystery involved when determining whether you have a 'public'
(routable) IP address. It's very straightforward.

1. Open a Command Prompt and run the command "ipconfig". (no quotes)

The output will be similar to this:

C:\Windows\System32ipconfig

Windows IP Configuration

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::b5fe:220e:f461:d985%20
IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.19.20
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.19.1

You can see that the IPv4 address assigned to this PC is 192.168.19.20

2. Next, in any web browser, navigate to
https://www.whatismyip.com/
(There are lots of similar sites, but I suggested that one because it
displays *both* addresses - see below.)
Your local IP address will be displayed, along with your 'Public' IP
address. If the two addresses are the same, there's no NAT. If the two
addresses are different, there is a strong likelihood of NAT, although
not necessarily.

Further, if your local IP address falls within one of the following,
it's NAT because those addresses are not publicly routable on the
Internet:
10.0.0.0 10.255.255.255
172.16.0.0 172.31.255.255
192.168.0.0 192.168.255.255

What kind of electrical defect/or wear and tear could produce such a weird result ?!


So far, you haven't described anything weird or unusual.

(One thing which is on my mind is something different, a hacked or misconfigured/corrupted modem, which somehow blocks this).


What's the make and model of the modem? We can use that info to see
whether it's a cable modem or a DSL modem, and to see whether it's a
plain modem (no router, no firewall, just a simple Ethernet bridge) or
does it have an embedded router (with firewall, port forwarding, etc.)
If it's a plain cable modem, for example, there won't be any
configuration changes available to you, the user.

Also, if it's a cable modem, there's usually a web server located at
http://192.168.100.1
If your modem has such a web server, it's likely that one of the pages
will include your signal levels, (post that info if you have questions),
as well as statistics on "Corrected" signal errors versus
"Uncorrectable" signal errors. Signal levels and error info are
extremely helpful in troubleshooting most issues.

For now I will keep assuming that everything is just fine on my PC and that it's the outside world that simply can't connect to my PC.


Do you *want* the outside world to be able to connect to your computer?
Most people don't.

Also is there any service out there on the internet where there is a public computer that can send some traffic to a specific tcp or udp port ?!


I second Paul's suggestion to use Steve Gibson's Shields Up! program to
scan your ports, if you're interested in seeing what's open versus
closed versus stealth. Ideally, everything is 'stealth' unless you have
a specific reason for 'open' or 'closed'.

  #9  
Old October 11th 18, 04:37 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Char Jackson
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 135
Default Mysterious internet/ethernet issue (kinda need testing/connection/communication service to diagnose it ???)

On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 01:24:50 -0400, Paul wrote:

wrote:
This is a bit of a long shot, but maybe somebody has seen something like this, I am thinking not but ya never know.

Situation is really weird:

My PC can play World of Warships fine, Company of Heroes via Game Ranger fine.

It can browse/websurf the internet fine.

It can even connect to another laptop over same ethernet port by pulling out internet cable modem cable and reconnecting to laptop etc.

But for whatever reason:

If computers from the outside try to connect to my PC it's not working.

Vice versa it's also not working ?!? Maybe cause those devices are natted.

But as far as I know my PC is not NATTED.

Or it's some strange/new ISP kind of NAT that behaves oddly.

Like only big companies/servers are still reachable and not consumer PCs.

As far as I can tell my PC does have a public IP address.

But apperently this is not working/enough anymore ?! Very strange.

I plan on replacing my PC with a laptop, just as a test, to see if it's the PC at fault and it's software, or if something more strange is going on ?!

What kind of electrical defect/or wear and tear could produce such a weird result ?!

(One thing which is on my mind is something different, a hacked or misconfigured/corrupted modem, which somehow blocks this).

For now I will keep assuming that everything is just fine on my PC and that it's the outside world that simply can't connect to my PC.

Though even laptop PC sometimes behaves weird as far as I can recall, but usually I can get it to work (?!) though now I am not so sure anymore.

It's not stupid firewall cause this is turned off and would usually allow anyway... it's something more strange.

I will try to get to the bottom of it though.

Also is there any service out there on the internet where there is a public computer that can send some traffic to a specific tcp or udp port ?!

Just to see if my PC can actually receive this ?!

That would be very helpfull.

Bonus would be if I can then send something back to it's udp or tcp port to see if that computer can also receive from me... and finally it reports this via a website/html or so... or even e-mail or so.

Bye,
Skybuck.


OK, so you did this.

ISP ------ modem/router ------- single_computer

Or, you did this.

ISP ------ modem ------- single_computer

In the latter case, Windows terminates the PPPOE protocol
coming from the modem. There's no NAT in that case.


PPPOE is a DSL-only thing and the OP didn't clearly indicate that he's
using DSL. Also, the presence of PPPOE, by itself, shouldn't be a
definitive answer to whether NAT is involved. PPPOE is just a tunnel for
getting traffic from point A to point B within the ISP infrastructure.
Its presence, or absence, doesn't tell us anything about NAT.

snip

Note that the router likely has "scanning detection"
and it can tell when one of these tests is running.


Some routers have that feature, but cable modems do not, and to my
knowledge DSL modems also do not, so it's important to get a clear
picture of the OPs networking equipment.

I used to have logging enabled on one of my routers,
and if I did a GRC scan, the log would have an entry
that the router had "closed the front door". This
invalidates the GRC test results, when the router
clams up for a few minutes and refuses to respond.
It gives a false sense of Stealth. So if you're using
a router with SMTP logging, check the log and make


That sentence should read, "So if you're using a router with
logging...". (Remove SMTP) With very few exceptions, networking devices
that can generate logs will default to storing those logs directly on
the device that created them.

sure the router doesn't notice what you're doing to it :-)
I can have my router send a log packet to this
PC, so I can see what's going on.


You're describing SNMP, but SNMP and SMTP (email) are just two methods
by which a networking device can send its logs to an external device.

  #10  
Old October 12th 18, 01:52 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 186
Default Mysterious internet/ethernet issue (kinda needtesting/connection/communication service to diagnose it ???)

Well, to get this lucrative project under way, I
need to know the *model number* of the modem. Just
in case it's a modem/router... Is it an Alcatel or
a Fritz, or something else ?


Cable modem: Ubee evm320b

I already tried searching the internet for a manual. I only found a manual for a slightly different version, one that also has a wireless chip inside of it if I recall.

This exact model's manual seems to be missing.

But it's basically a standard cable modem/docsis modem probably 2.0 or so.

I tried shields up, but had windows firewall running, and everything shows green.

Already tried this tool in the past, could close down the firewall... it's a nice tool.

I guess it's somewhat usefull at finding open ports when firewall is down... proving that that computer can reach my computer...

But since my computer contacted that website... it's pretty useless since this is how NAT is circumvented.

My computer makes outbound connection to web and thus web is allowed to connect to my computer.

I hope now that you understand that I don't think this tool is very usefull... though I may be wrong, since the scan can be started later.

But websites can use tricks to keep connections open perhaps that is what shields up is doing.

For my test, you would try to connect to my computer without my computer making an outbound connection to your computer.

At least that is kinda the idea.

Bye,
Skybuck.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is LAN the same as ethernet connection sofasurfer General 5 August 28th 08 06:26 PM
how to get ethernet connection installed rb[_2_] General 2 June 16th 07 08:46 PM
How do diagnose issue of computer resetting itself constantly, please help! [email protected] General 10 August 25th 06 01:15 PM
Aol DSL USB connection or Ethernet Connection? Andy Dell Computers 3 April 25th 05 05:34 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 HardwareBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.