Mis-representation ?

Old December 16th 03, 09:20 AM
Darthy

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 17:10:15 -0000, "Nick Le Lievre"
wrote:

As I say don`t actually have the item yet - whats your view ?

You are an idiot.

I`m a gambler.

Gamblers are fools... but you're king of the Idiot gamblers.

I will vote your IDIOT of the YEAR award for 2003 ACPVN!!

Anyone else care to vote?

Man... I don't think we had a contender for the entire year, but YOU
manage to squeeze it in - 15 days before 2004.

We'll need a photo.

When 512K of video RAM was a lot!

Death to Palladium & WPA!!
Old December 16th 03, 09:21 AM
Darthy

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 17:11:34 -0000, "Nick Le Lievre"
wrote:

sound mind, which evidence shows you may get out in this one !

I already paid I don`t intend to neg him unless I feel there is reasonable
suspision to suspect he knew more then he was letting on.

Oh please DEAR GOD!! Tell me you DON'T REPRODUCE!!

If you've never seen a vagina... we're in luck! (must be human to
count)

Old December 16th 03, 09:24 AM
Darthy

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 17:34:57 -0000, "Gizmo" wrote:

You asked for views - I gave you mine.

Is English not your first language ?
The seller makes it patently clear in his description that the card is
"faulty" and "not working". Which of those dont you understand ? Do they
not directly translate into your prime language ?

You know what's sad.... Monty Python's Pet-Shop Dead Parrot skit
was much more funny than this ****....

And this moron is more of an idiot than the Pet Shop owner.

"Its a DEAD PARROT! It cease to EXISTS you twit!!"

"oh, its only sleeping..."

Old December 16th 03, 09:39 AM
Darthy

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 18:41:27 +0000, Pip wrote:

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 17:25:48 -0000, "Nick Le Lievre"
wrote:

"Pip" wrote in message
. ..

Cut your losses, eh? And cut your wrists while you're at it,
gimp-boy.

I sent refunds (admittedly overdue) to both the people who were not
satisfied with my service so its been sorted.

Tell you what - you want this, you do:

You would fit right in to the category of buyer anticipated.

OMG!!! Man I was almost ****ing my pants on that one!!!

Hey, back when I was 15yrs old... A friend (17yrs old) wanted his Dad
to buy him a dead car so he could fix it up.... but he never fixed a
car in his life... about $50~100 for the car. Body was kinda bad, no
interior... no windows.... who knows what else! It would cost about
$5000 in parts to get into running order.

He dad bought him a 10yr old car for $600... great condition.

Old December 16th 03, 09:41 AM
Darthy

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 14:11:53 -0500, "J.Clarke"
wrote:

As I say don`t actually have the item yet - whats your view ?

the word **** springs to mind.

I am curious--what does "****" mean in the UK? In the US it is rude
term for the female genitalia.

Hey... twits go into ****s... Besides... **** isn't really that
bad... depends what kind of Ho you're talking to.

Old December 16th 03, 09:45 AM
Darthy

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 19:38:59 -0000, "Nick Le Lievre"
wrote:

And if it doesn't work just sell it on! I'm sure we'll all be watching to
make sure YOU describe it properly!

Yeah but he doesn`t mention corruption right from the BIOS screen in which
case I would not have touched. I bid on it because there`s a chance (a slim
one now I must admit) that it is a perfectly functioning board just needing
the right drivers. Corruption isn`t mentioned in the description so
corruption shouldn`t be there - to have it and not mention it would make it
more sellable becuase corruption means its 100% no possible other
explanation knackered.

It must suck to be you.

Stated - Faulty card, stated Maybe OTHER problems with card.
A defect product may show two different problems in two different
computers.

Old December 16th 03, 09:48 AM
Darthy

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 19:50:21 -0000, "Nick Le Lievre"
wrote:

"Dr Zoidberg" wrote in message
Nick Le Lievre wrote:
I bid on it because there`s a
chance (a slim one now I must admit) that it is a perfectly
functioning board just needing the right drivers.

How is the chance of it now working any slimmer than it was when you bid

on
it?

Becuase this particular board is so prone to the corruption problem the
original problem his friend had may well have been the corruption problem.
However usually its from the BIOS screen and I would have thought he would
of noticed and mentioned it but maybe not.

When I first bid on it I did not know of this fact.

How do you know it does? You don't know anything about this item...
other that ITS FAULTY.

Like the little bit of mass that's inside your skull (thats the hard
thing under your hair).

Old December 16th 03, 09:51 AM
Darthy

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 20:55:24 -0000, "Nick Le Lievre"
wrote:

"Hoot!!!" (nospam) wrote in message
The card is bust so...
sell it on ebay
plenty of idiots buy faulty things.

Have a merry xmas all and drunk new year!!

Yeah I know I could put it back on eBay but I don`t believe in selling known
faulty items. I don`t believe in buying them either but the wording on this

Ah... and idiot... and a LIAR. You bought it... as you say, you
gamble.

Old December 16th 03, 09:52 AM
Darthy

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:00:59 -0000, "Nick Le Lievre"
wrote:

IF the corruption thing is so important to you, why didnt you use "ask the
seller a question" ?

Its as simple as this - POST/BIOS corruption = 0% chance of it working now
do you understand why its so important to me ? tbh I only found out about
the corruption issue after the auction had ended by searching google for
people with problems installing drivers.

And its the sellers fault? You should have RESEARCHED IT before you
bidded!!

Only your brain or Allah could make you click that mouse button to
BID on it...

Old December 16th 03, 09:57 AM
Darthy

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 22:55:33 +0000, Gran going.nowhere.fast@all
wrote:

Yep , an abusive term which has amongst its many meanings , the one you
mention.
A pretty good description for Nick LeLiar really.

I don't agree. Female genitalia serves a useful purpose.

Make mens live a pain... gotta have it... but it comes with the
nagging EXTRAS...