Looking for Medion MD 9458 Flatbed Scanner Specifications

Old May 5th 08, 04:33 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
DH[_3_]

Default Looking for Medion MD 9458 Flatbed Scanner Specifications

Hello,

I am looking for the Medion MD 9458 Flatbed Scanner specifications.
In particular I would like to find out what the resolution is, e.g.,
36 or 48 bit colour.

I wish to build a flatbed pinhole colour camera, and I need a non-LED
light source scanner with colour filters on the sensor side, and
48+bit resolution.

Thank you,

DH
Old May 20th 08, 05:40 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
DH[_3_]

Hello,

found specifications for the Medion MD 9693 January 2002 (looks the
same as the MD 9458, and meets my requirement of 48 bit colour depth)
and I am posting them here for any other searchers,

DH.

General Specification
1. Scanning Method CIS moving operation in scanning
direction
2. Scanning Width 8.5 inch +/-3%
3. Scanning Length 11.7 inch +/- 3%
4. Scanning Mode Line-Art, Gray (True Gray, Red Gray,
Green Gray, Blue Gray),
Color mode (with ON/Off
average mode selected by software)
5. Optincal Resolution 600 x 1200dpi / 300 x 600 dpi
6. DPI Selection 50 to 19200 dpi selected by software
7. Interface USB (5V/500mA)
8. Contrast Control Controlled by software with 256 steps
ranged from
100%(Least)-0%(Default)-100%
(Most)
9. Exposure Time 6ms x 3/line for 600-dpi color picture
mode
6ms/line for 300-dpi black &
white text mode
10. Paper Size Limitation Single page
Paper length: 20mm to 297mm
Paper width: 20mm to 216mm
11. Color Depth 48-bits
12. Temperature Storage: -10 to 70 Degree C
Operation: 10 to 40 Degree C
13. Humidity Storage: 10 % to 90 % RH non-
condensing
Operation: 35 % to 80 % RH non-
condensing

Regulation Requirement
Safety :
UL 1950
cUL 1950
TUV/GS EN60950
C-Tick
CNS

EMI:
FCC Part 15 Sub-Part J Class B
CE Mark (ESD 8KV without error, 10KV without damage)
CNS
VCCI (optional)

On M ay 5, 4:33 pm, DH wrote:
Hello,

I am looking for the Medion MD 9458 Flatbed Scanner specifications.
In particular I would like to find out what the resolution is, e.g.,
36 or 48 bit colour.

I wish to build a flatbed pinhole colour camera, and I need a non-LED
light source scanner with colour filters on the sensor side, and
48+bit resolution.

Thank you,

DH

Need flatbed scanner advice Gridley Scanners 4 November 28th 07 12:51 AM
Which flatbed scanner WITHOUT film scanning Ralf Hartings Scanners 3 April 1st 07 06:12 PM
flatbed vs dedicated film scanner [email protected] Scanners 2 July 28th 05 01:50 AM
Medion scanner allaoua tarek Scanners 0 November 24th 03 11:37 AM
Which flatbed scanner Me Scanners 0 August 30th 03 10:23 AM