Look at this thing...

Old January 18th 05, 06:02 PM
TripleEight

Default Look at this thing...

What size case could accommodate this baby elephant?

http://www.theinquirer.net/images/articles/stink3.jpg
Old January 18th 05, 10:57 PM
Grady

"TripleEight" wrote in message
What size case could accommodate this baby elephant?

http://www.theinquirer.net/images/articles/stink3.jpg

I think its sitting on its case...a converted store display case!

Old January 18th 05, 11:08 PM
TripleEight

"Grady" wrote in message
| "TripleEight" wrote in message
| What size case could accommodate this baby elephant?
|
| http://www.theinquirer.net/images/articles/stink3.jpg
|
| I think its sitting on its case...a converted store display case!

Each time I look at it, I see something different each time. Now I see a tiny
washing machine :O

Old January 19th 05, 11:50 AM
stu

HI

Did it come off the new airbus A380 ;-) ?????????

"TripleEight" wrote in message
news

Old January 19th 05, 02:31 PM
Wayne Youngman

"TripleEight" wrote
What size case could accommodate this baby elephant?

http://www.theinquirer.net/images/articles/stink3.jpg

Hi,

thats the ASUS STAR-ICE! been out about 2-3months now. . .

Wayne ][

Old January 19th 05, 03:17 PM
TripleEight

"Wayne Youngman" wrote in message

| "TripleEight" wrote
| What size case could accommodate this baby elephant?
|
| http://www.theinquirer.net/images/articles/stink3.jpg
|

| Hi,
|
| thats the ASUS STAR-ICE! been out about 2-3months now. . .
|
| Wayne ][

I think it would actually work more effectlive if it "sucks" air than to blow
(conventional way). The sucked air then be expelled via the case fan outlet.

Old January 19th 05, 11:48 PM
Antzz

have been living with the 'little' beast for a month now...(a64
3000,socket754.o c'ed to 2.4 never once had the quiet and cool turn it on
very happy with thrice the fan,cpu and mobo dfi lanparty ut 250gb

Old January 20th 05, 12:20 AM
TripleEight

You mean you actually have that fat ******* sitting on your cpu? :O

Old January 20th 05, 11:41 PM
gary

TripleEight wrote:

What size case could accommodate this baby elephant?

http://www.theinquirer.net/images/articles/stink3.jpg

Hi,

Not a very stable temp curve!

--
Regards and Godspeed,
Gary

The magic is in the Magician not the wand!

Old January 21st 05, 08:41 PM
Antzz

ha ha actually my cpu and mobo is attached to it ;)