Current CDR Capacities

Old December 13th 04, 05:22 AM
Mongoose Silent Person

Default Current CDR Capacities

I'm looking for a way to measure the average overburning capabilities of a
stack of media.

I've found places lke http://www.soniccontrol.com/tech/cdr/capacity/ and
http://www.grabware.com/cd_cap.php3 that only list the 650MB range of media.
Has anyone seen a more up to date resource?

--

UOY must be dyslexic to read backwardsallcaps
dbroadwell TA mindspring TOD com

Old December 13th 04, 06:32 AM
Larc

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 04:22:22 GMT, "Mongoose Silent Person"
wrote:

| I'm looking for a way to measure the average overburning capabilities of a
| stack of media.
|
| I've found places lke http://www.soniccontrol.com/tech/cdr/capacity/ and
| http://www.grabware.com/cd_cap.php3 that only list the 650MB range of media.
| Has anyone seen a more up to date resource?

Get Nero CD-DVD Speed. Among other useful things, it can check blank
media to determine how much overburn they can handle. It's free he

http://www.cdspeed2000.com/

If you have Nero, you probably already have it in the Nero Toolkit
folder. But this is the latest version (3.55 dated November 19,
2004).

Larc