Presario R3000: Unsupported Network Device Found

Old February 16th 05, 03:13 PM
Quaoar

kasala wrote:
Tom have you found an answer to this? If so I would be interested in
hearing it as I just ran into the same problem.

THanks,
Matt

Please, when responding to posts, do not delete the relevant information
from the original post, particularly with an older original.

Old February 16th 05, 10:14 PM
Tom Scales

"Quaoar" wrote in message
kasala wrote:
Tom have you found an answer to this? If so I would be interested in
hearing it as I just ran into the same problem.

THanks,
Matt

Please, when responding to posts, do not delete the relevant information
from the original post, particularly with an older original.

I have to agree. I might be the Tom, but don't recall the message

Old April 4th 05, 07:23 AM
sang

Does anyone know where the mini pci is located in r3000? I've unscrewed
every screw on the bottom and I can't find where it is.

Also, I noticed the cursor jumps around the window when I type on the
keyboard. Is this keyboard defect? I've reinstalled the OS third time.
The cursor jumping is really annoying.