Master restore

Old October 8th 05, 01:04 PM
susan oates

Default Master restore

I have a Packard Bell iMedia PC and wish to fully format it to as it left
the factory with just the O/S and the few programmes it comes with on it. I
have looked in Help and Support but cannot seem to find anything with
regards to this.
There was a disc called ActivDoc with the Pc but that doesnt help either.
There was also A grey floppy disk but somehow i dont think that belongs to
this pc

TIA
Mike

Old October 11th 05, 04:58 PM
metronid

There are quite a few different I media's
The restore program should be on a hidden partition
There is also an option to create a bootable floppy for restore

The options are a restore saving old info and one that sets it back to
factory specs

http://support.packardbell.com/uk/my...anub e_imedia

Old October 11th 05, 07:41 PM
MIchael Dodsworth

snip

Cheers for help metronid. I already managed to remaster fully by having the
grey floppy in the drive then rebooting, this started off the recovery
process.

Cheers anyway
Regards
Mike