"Deathstar" Settlement

Old June 7th 05, 11:47 AM
Sparky Spartacus

Default "Deathstar" Settlement

There's a proposed settlement for the class action suit against IBM for
the 75GXP series of DeskStar HDDs:

http://www.ibmdeskstar75gxplitigation.com/

remember, I'm just the messenger
Old June 8th 05, 11:28 AM
Hank Arnold

And you posted this here because???

--
Regards,
Hank Arnold

Old June 8th 05, 02:36 PM
Sparky Spartacus

Hank Arnold wrote:

And you posted this here because???

The topic of failing DeskStar HDDs has been visited here many times.

Old June 8th 05, 05:22 PM
Kevin Haas

If it's not a positive statement about Dell, it is not welcome in this
group. Hank is one of the Dellbots on this group.

Old June 8th 05, 06:36 PM
Tom Scales

Hank Arnold wrote:

And you posted this here because???

The topic of failing DeskStar HDDs has been visited here many times.

Kevin,

I'm sure you think I'm a Dellbot, although I couldn't care less. I am
curious though why you're here. You don't seem to be helping anyone. I
can't understand why you waste your time criticizing the people that ARE
here to help, on their own time.

Tom

Old June 8th 05, 06:58 PM
Jupiter Jones

Hank asked a question and you responded with "...one of the Dellbots..."
Interesting how you feel the need to answer a question in that matter.
If he is a Dellbot, you seem to be painting yourself at the opposite end but
just as bad.
So what does that make you?

--
Jupiter Jones
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

Hank Arnold wrote:

And you posted this here because???

The topic of failing DeskStar HDDs has been visited here many times.

Creative Labs Settlement 24bit/96Hz Deceptive Marketing kony General 4 April 7th 05 12:28 AM
Microsoft Settlement Cash Vouchers to purchase computer products for those who purchase MS products for use in CA between 2/18/1995 to 12/15/2001 Drydem Packard Bell Computers 0 November 11th 03 12:48 PM
Fujitsu class action settlement offer J.Clarke Storage (alternative) 0 October 26th 03 06:38 PM
Microsoft Settlement scram General 1 October 5th 03 07:42 PM
Bogosities in HP Laserjet class-action settlement Jonathan Kamens Printers 0 July 8th 03 05:23 PM