video card in 930950 motherboard

Old October 16th 03, 10:22 PM
Elector

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 08:12:04 -0400, "G" had this to say and I had
to reply to it:

::SNIP elector, you are clearly an obsessively disturbed person.
::

Well lets recap who is actually a nut job here.

1- You came in here over 7 months ago and caused nothing but trouble with your constant trolling
and dog posting, and posting in HTML.

2- You have fought with most if not all the regulars in this group and have done so with no clear
understanding of how news groups work or the manners that should be displayed while in one.

3- You have forged my posting name and orginazation which is posted for all to see. (Forgery &
Fraud come to mind there)

4- You have claimed to be a Ph.D and yet cannot prove it.

5- You claim to be a big international corporation but cannot prove it with a common financial
statement. The public ones at the Florida Corporations show no income.

6- You have trolled this group for the sake of starting trouble. And continue to do so even after
telling a NYS Police Investigator that FDN has canceled your account. If they did it was after you
posted this earlier this morning.

7- You have complained to lets see now, My employer, the State Police Computer Crimes Unit, My ISP,
Your ISP, Your local police department and god knows who else. And what were you told?

a) I committed no crimes of Harrasment or Stalking. In either state. No surprise there, since I
told you so.

b) I post on my own time and not theirs. Its my computer, my laptop, my cell service, and my time.
Just because you see a day post means nothing. Hint hint I do have days off, sick days, personal
days, breaks, unpaid lunches, holidays etc. Which has nothing to do with the department I work for.
But you persist in harrassing them and they have told you that no case exists.

c) If you have a civil complaint file it. As you were told at 2:45 PM EDT by the police. But that
even is far fetched since the defense for libel and slander is the truth. You would have to prove I
miss-spoke. You can't and you and I both know it. The proof of your lies however are in public
records and on the net. I sir do not tell lies.

d) My ISP has not contacted me because they can read all the posts and can see what I am saying as
the truth. If I was violating their TOS/AUP they would have turned me off very quickly. But I have
been a good customer all these years and have not trolled newsgroups or caused them any legal
trouble.

And in closing let me explain something to you, if you read this slowly you can and will grasp
this.

1- I never complained about you out side of 2 emails to FDN and EPIK and they can prove that.

2- I never complained to the IRS because I don't care a hoot about what you think you run or do not
run. Your lively hood is of no concern to me. Your trolling this group is.

3- I alerted my friend at AOL of your morphing/trolling and was assured they were monitoring you.

4- I alerted Yahoo about the way you posted that crap about my employer and your attack on an
innocent man. You had no care of who you hurt, the cost of damage to anyone as long as you get your
way is all that mattered. But you did not win against me. Live with it.

5- You caused your own problems. I originally posted nice to you and you proceeded to attack me.
Others told you about the way you were conducting yourself and you again attacked me. Your
troll/dog post my answers and many others here and were told not to do so.

No one cares about you why should they. And for your information I have saved all the public
information on you and can show it anytime its asked for. Do yourself a big service and go on with
your life and stay clear of me. Don't answer in any thread I post to, make any reference to my name
or organization lines, or make any comments as to that Yahoo groups of yours or the FAQ's that you
do not own. Post under one name and stick to it and I will assure you that I will either filter on
it and never see your replys or posts, or you can easily do the same on my posting name which I
never change.

Or continue on your path of stupidity.Have me call your new provider and get you tossed off of it.
Oh and I would strongly advise you stop "harrassing" the Deputy since he has already told you he
has no control over my personal postings as long as I do not use agency equipment.

Take the advice any way you like. The actions or reactions are caused by you.

Elector

Old October 17th 03, 01:08 AM

SNIP message from elector deleted.

N.B. This message, along with your cyberstalking message, has been forwarded
to the New York State Police, the New York State Board of Elections, and
other participating Agencies.

Over one month ago, on this Usenet group, I told you that your behavior was
in violation of the cyberstalking law, and to stop responding to any
messages that I post. You persisted and you refused to obey, placing you in
violation of Cyberstalking Statute 784.048(1)(d). Because you have been
directed to cease and desist, each additional message from you is an
additional violation of that law.

I AGAIN direct you to stop violating the law, and stop responding to any
messages I post, or participating in any threads in which I have posted.

I AGAIN direct you to not repeat your vile mixture of libelous
misinformation about me.

Today, a New York State Police Detective told you to stop your
cyberstalking. The Detective told me he intended to "put the fear of G**
into you", and he let you know he is watching you.

Today, Senior Management at the New York State Board of Elections told you
to stop your cyberstalking.

The New York State Police Detective also told you that if you continue your
present behavior, you will probably step over the line, and there will be
criminal charges against you.

You lack of respect for the law, for the rights of others, and the rights of
privacy of others, has caused your problems with the Police and with your
employer. I truly hope that you are able to see the error of your ways and
stop this behavior.

Old October 17th 03, 11:33 AM
Elector

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 20:08:36 -0400, "G" had this to say and I had to reply to it:

[...]

Well lets recap this message again:

The Police in both states told you that no crime exists. So stick your cyberstalking law where the
sun don't shine.

Secondly, you don't control or own any newsgroup. (This is a public newsgroup) I gave you the
avenue many months ago to leave quietly and or stay and post on topic, refrain from your lying and
troll posting and yet you persisted.

Senior Management never said any such thing. Lets get the truth out there. Senior management asked
me not to respond to you during work hours, I pointed out that I don't work all the time and have
many days off and I told them I would not use STATE EQUIPMENT or SYSTEMS to respond to you. However
they note that I have my own systems and devices and they do not control that. If you had half a
brain you would have not made such an out right lie as you did above. Oh and the state does not
have newsgroups (NNTP) so you again are wasting your breath and making frivolus complaints. They
are sick and tired of hearing from you. You have caused others more trouble then you have me.

This very same investigator was told that by my Deputy. And he told you the very same thing. My god
lies seem to come so natural to you.

This very same Police Investigator told me that I broke no laws, he did say that we were acting
like children and I told him that I could produce evidence of your stupidity.

Libel is defended by the truth. Produce any evidence of your PH.D and of your international
business and its finincial statement.

Your PUBLIC information is out there by you. So YOU take the libel off the internet. No one here is
going to fall for your lies and deceit.

It is you that are dogging my posts, it is you that is trolling this group. My time stamps bear
that out. Oh and I am not the person that told a State Police Investigator "FDN has cancled my
service" and yet are posting from there again. So you lied to the police.

This police investigator told you the only thing he could see would be a "civil suit" since there
was no criminal charge. He did caution that "one or both of us may step over the line" but stated
just make sure certain statements are not used in this "flame fest" (My words)

Again a PROFESSIONAL PERSON would not be trolling a news group. Its that simple. A Doctor of
Education or anything would not be trolling a newsgroup. What words there did you not understand?

You have no standing on this group, no one here takes any advice from you, no one here believes a
word you type. I wonder why?

Let me give you another clue, any email or telephone messages to NYSP or SBOE will more than likely
get you in "Real Trouble" since you were told my posts are not from my job (so your harrasing a
state agency from conducting their business) and your filing a "false complaint" with the police
agancies. (that I beleive is against the law) and they told you yesterday they don't want to hear
from you again. I think that was quite simple and worded to tell you where you stand.

And I told you last evening the "rules" if you follow them in regards to me, we should never see
any posts from one another. You unmunge from address to address then you get exactly what you
deserve.

Oh and my side note to you, Hint Hint: You unmunged to snide me and to use my originization name
and christian name in one or more of your posts in the last few days. And I had to have someone
here tell me to view it. SInce you were effectively blocked from September 20, 2003 and you cause
your own problems.

Elector

Old October 17th 03, 07:22 PM
Elector

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 07:48:04 -0400, "G" had this to say and I had to reply to it:

[...]

Well lets recap this message againSeems you have a learning problem) Please get all your lies
straight.

For the second time Lying troll Kook:

Old October 17th 03, 08:12 PM

SNIP message from elector deleted.

N.B. This message, along with your cyberstalking message, has been
forwarded to the New York State Police, the New York State Board of
Elections, and other participating Agencies.

Over one month ago, on this Usenet group, I told you that your
behavior was in violation of the cyberstalking law, and to stop
responding to any messages that I post. You persisted and you refused
to obey, placing you in violation of Cyberstalking Statute
784.048(1)(d). Because you have been directed to cease and desist,
each additional message from you is an additional violation of that
law.

This is your third violation since 10/16/2003.

I AGAIN direct you to stop violating the law, stop violating the
rights of others, and stop responding to any messages I post, or
participating in any threads in which I have posted.

I AGAIN direct you to not repeat your vile mixture of libelous
misinformation about me.

Thursday, a New York State Police Detective told you to stop your
cyberstalking. The Detective told me he intended to "put the fear of
G** into you", and he let you know he is watching you.

Thursday, Senior Management at the New York State Board of Elections

Old October 17th 03, 08:27 PM
Elector

"G" wrote in message
om...
[...]

For the third time lying troll kook: And I will keep repeating it
until you UNDERSTAND. You are a proven liar, troll and kook. You are a
LIAR plain and simple and you can post the above all you want. You are
on a PUBLIC NEWSGROUP the posts are for the public. When you are ready
to stay with one address and allow the folks here to not see your LIES
then and only then the posts will stop. Now do you understand that? I
sincerely doubt that you do, but you are a LIAR and TROLL.
You run no international (real) business that I can see, and you still
have not shown any proof of any Ph.D. Now go away lying troll-kook

Oh and prove that any of my statements are false. Maybe if I send all
the posts to Robb at FDN maybe you will get the message.

(Thursday) The Police in both states told you that no crime exists. So
stick your cyberstalking law where the
sun don't shine.

Secondly, you don't control or own any newsgroup. (This is a public
newsgroup) I gave you the
avenue many months ago to leave quietly and or stay and post on topic,
refrain from your lying and
troll posting and yet you persisted.

(Thursday) Senior Management never said any such thing. Lets get the
truth out there. Senior management asked
me not to respond to you during work hours, I pointed out that I don't
work all the time and have
many days off and I told them I would not use STATE EQUIPMENT or
SYSTEMS to respond to you. However
they note that I have my own systems and devices and they do not
control that. If you had half a
brain you would have not made such an out right lie as you did above.
Oh and the state does not
have newsgroups (NNTP) so you again are wasting your breath and making
frivolous complaints. They
are sick and tired of hearing from you. You have caused others more
trouble then you have me.

(Thursday) This very same investigator was told that by my Deputy. And
he told you the very same thing. My god
lies seem to come so natural to you.

(Thursday) This very same Police Investigator told me that I broke no
laws, he did say that we were acting
like children and I told him that I could produce evidence of your
stupidity.

Libel is defended by the truth. Produce any evidence of your PH.D and
of your international
business and its financial statement.

Your PUBLIC information is out there by you. So YOU take the libel off
the internet. No one here is
going to fall for your lies and deceit.

It is you that are dogging my posts, it is you that is trolling this
group. My time stamps bear
that out. Oh and I am not the person that told a State Police
Investigator "FDN has canceled my
service" and yet are posting from there again. So you lied to the
police.

(Thursday) This police investigator told you the only thing he could
see would be a "civil suit" since there
was no criminal charge. He did caution that "one or both of us may
step over the line" but stated
just make sure certain statements are not used in this "flame fest"
(My words)

Again a PROFESSIONAL PERSON would not be trolling a news group. Its
that simple. A Doctor of
Education or anything would not be trolling a newsgroup. What words
there did you not understand?

You have no standing on this group, no one here takes any advice from
you, no one here believes a
word you type. I wonder why?

Let me give you another clue, any email or telephone messages to NYSP
or SBOE will more than likely
get you in "Real Trouble" since you were told my posts are not from my
job (so your harassing a
state agency from conducting their business) and your filing a "false
complaint" with the police
agencies. (that I believe is against the law) and they told you
yesterday they don't want to hear
from you again. I think that was quite simple and worded to tell you
where you stand.

And I told you last evening the "rules" if you follow them in regards
to me, we should never see
any posts from one another. You unmunge from address to address then
you get exactly what you
deserve.

Oh and my side note to you, Hint Hint: You unmunged to snide me and to
use my organization name

Old October 19th 03, 11:14 PM

SNIP message from elector deleted.

N.B. This message, along with your cyberstalking message, has been
forwarded to the New York State Police, the New York State Board of
Elections, and other participating Agencies.

Over one month ago, on this Usenet group, I told you that your
behavior was in violation of the cyberstalking law, and to stop
responding to any messages that I post. You persisted and you refused
to obey, placing you in violation of Cyberstalking Statute
784.048(1)(d). Because you have been directed to cease and desist,
each additional message from you is an additional violation of that
law.

This is your fourth violation since 10/16/2003.

Old October 20th 03, 03:18 AM
Rich/rerat

G,
It would be appreciated if you would just stop this B.S.

This newsgroup is for Packard Bell Owners/Users who have tech problems =
with their PC's, or general information about PB products, and cannot =
get assistance from PB itself anymore (for US users, maybe other =
countries as well).

This newsgroup is not moderated/owned by any one or company. If you have =
complaints/problems with members/users of this newsgroup, then send your =
complaints/messages to the appropriate authorities/individuals who can =
handle these problems. Don't post them here, you are just wasting =
bandwith, and my time that it takes to download this junk. You seem not =
to have a case, if you did, then any corrective action would have been =
taken already, well before this. If you want to personally sue =
"Elector", then do it. Clog up the courts (like the really need it?), =
not this newsgroup with your trivial garbage. But do it in a court of =
law, not here, this is not a soap box. This newsgroup if for helping =
people not annoying them.

I have been viewing the posted messages on this group for about five =
years now, since purchasing my PB PC in 1998, and people like "Elector" =
have been very helpful to myself, and others, with their knowledge, =
about the PB's product line, and earn the respect from others, like =
myself. It doesn't take too much time, to see who are helpful in this =
group, and who are not. "G", you fall in the category, of not being very =
helpful, and you have not earn that respect from others like myself. It =
seems that you just want to drag out your diatribes, on, and on, =
ad-nauseum.

It would be appreciated if you answered a poster's original question, =
and not to make the thread last, forever about other junk.

You have made it clear that you do not like "Elector", and he/she does =
not care for you that much either. And everyone who reads this group, =
see that. It is time that you move on.=20

--=20
Rich/rerat

(RRR News) message rule

"G" wrote in message =
SNIP message from elector deleted.

SNIP message from "G" deleted, to save bandwith.

Old October 20th 03, 11:19 AM
Elector

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 18:14:28 -0400, "G" spoke lies and I had to reply to it:

[...]

For the Fourth time lying troll kook: And I will keep repeating it
until you UNDERSTAND. You are a proven liar, troll and kook. You are a
LIAR plain and simple and you can post the above all you want. You are
on a PUBLIC NEWSGROUP the posts are for the public. When you are ready
to stay with one address and allow the folks here to not see your LIES
then and only then the posts will stop. Now do you understand that? I
sincerely doubt that you do, but you are a LIAR and TROLL.
You run no international (real) business that I can see, and you still
have not shown any proof of any Ph.D. Now go away lying troll-kook

Oh and prove that any of my statements are false. Maybe if I and others send all
[...]

frivolous complaints. They are sick and tired of hearing from you. You have caused others more
trouble then you have me.

(Thursday) This very same investigator was told that by my Deputy. And
he told you the very same thing. My god lies seem to come so natural to you.

(Thursday) This very same Police Investigator told me that I broke no
laws, he did say that we were acting like children and I told him that I could produce evidence of
your stupidity.

Libel is defended by the truth. Produce any evidence of your PH.D and
of your international business and its financial statement.

Your PUBLIC information is out there by you. So YOU take the libel off
the internet. No one here is going to fall for your lies and deceit.

It is you that are dogging my posts, it is you that is trolling this
group. My time stamps bear that out. Oh and I am not the person that told a State Police
Investigator "FDN has canceled my service" and yet are posting from there again. So you lied to the
police.

(Thursday) This police investigator told you the only thing he could
see would be a "civil suit" since there was no criminal charge. He did caution that "one or both of
us may step over the line" but stated just make sure certain statements are not used in this "flame
fest" (My words)

Again a PROFESSIONAL PERSON would not be trolling a news group. Its
that simple. A Doctor of Education or anything would not be trolling a newsgroup. What words
there did you not understand? It is quite clear your not a professional anything other than
"Professional Liar"

You have no standing on this group, no one here takes any advice from
you, no one here believes a word you type. I wonder why?

Let me give you another clue, any email or telephone messages to NYSP
or SBOE will more than likely get you in "Real Trouble" since you were told my posts are not from
my job (so your harassing a state agency from conducting their business) and your filing a "false
complaint" with the police agencies. (that I believe is against the law) and they told you
yesterday they don't want to hear from you again. I think that was quite simple and worded to tell
you where you stand.

And I told you last evening the "rules" if you follow them in regards
to me, we should never see any posts from one another.
You unmunge from address to address then you get exactly what you deserve.

Oh and my side note to you, Hint Hint: You unmunged to snide me and to
use my organization name and Christian name in one or more of your posts in the last few days.