Old PB450M+ Help Needed

Old September 16th 03, 05:25 PM
Elector

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:05:01 -0400, "94X5J4QVL0UBTOAROYJMB8TIQGMAIY"
had this to say and I had to reply to it:

::typical distortion, disparagement and drivel from elector DELETED
::

Hello Kook:

Truth hurts huh? You created nothing. You do nothing. You are nothing. Your have a losers group of
no one. You provide no assistance or true answers to anyone, you are a troll and proven liar.

Why is it that no one you complain to "finds any fault on my part'? And yet knows your a Troll and
Kook. Why won't you just leave this group you have tried to destroy? Not a soul here takes anything
you say as helpful? No one here even belongs to that imaginary Yahoo Group of yours. How could
they. Its filled with Hate, and lies, and stupid polls, and copyright theft, spam, and all the sick
things your mind creates.

Its because your a Pathetic lying loser. Even that ISP your using must know your a nut job and
loser.

Elector

Old September 16th 03, 06:40 PM
94X5J4QVL0UBTOAROYJMB8TIQGMAIY

typical distortion, disparagement and drivel from elector DELETED

elector is a cyber stalker whose hate and vehemence exceeds any potential
contribution he could ever make. elector's consistently churlish behavior
serves
as a constant example of why we created .
---------
Are you tired of the profanity and cyberstalking on
alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell?
was created as a
sanctuary with an enforceable code of conduct prohibiting our members to
send, knowingly receive, upload, download or use any material which is
offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing, or in breach
of copyright, confidence, privacy or any other rights, or to cause
annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety among other members.

The original Packard Bell group on Yahoogroups, we maintain the same FAQ for
both alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell and
.

Old September 16th 03, 07:16 PM
Elector

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 13:40:09 -0400, "94X5J4QVL0UBTOAROYJMB8TIQGMAIY"
had this to say and I had to reply to it:

::typical distortion, disparagement and drivel from elector DELETED
::

Hello Kook:

I 'll be here long after your ISP or some sane individual takes your access to this group away.
No post from you will be ignored. YOU are the PROVEN LIAR, PROVEN PHONY & TROLL.
No go back to your losers group and post to yourself. You have no value here TROLL.

Elector

Old September 16th 03, 10:31 PM
Elector

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:48:45 -0400, "94X5J4QVL0UBTOAROYJMB8TIQGMAIY"
had this to say and I had to reply to it:

::typical distortion, disparagement and drivel from elector DELETED

Hi Kook:

Sorry I wasn't here to answer your troll post. I was busy buying another new Computer. Since your a
loser and lying troll just answer all the inquiries put to you and stop dogging and stalling you
lying troll. It is you that is a stalker. Since you had to post to a thread I already answered. It
is you that is due for a big surprise. I am so giddy with excitement at the outcome that I can
barely contain myself.

Elector

PS Please keep troll posting, its helping me you big moron.
Old September 17th 03, 01:57 AM
metronid

I have my own bios for the 450MB
It is a beta bios
It will allow the 450MB to see a 4.3 gi HD
It allows the MB to use a PODP without an interposer

It will only allow 64MB of memory

It will correctly identify the HD
It will correctly identify the processor

It is not as good as the MRBIOS one
It does place the PB logo in the bios so you can use
the Master CD
That is the one advantage over MR Bios

It is BETA
I have it working on a 450MB now
I make no guarantees

I am not using this group to sell anything
It is not free
it took me about 6 months to perfect
I will give it away free if you drop a couple of dollars
into a jerry lewis kids box

"Andrew Bywater" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

I am currently wanting to upgrade an onld PB450M+ PC and I have a few
questions:

1: I believe the motherboard can take upto 128Mb of RAM in 2 X 64Mb
(72 Pin SIMMs) but is there a limit to the type of SIMMs I can use?
(EDO or any timing issues)

2: Processor Type, I curretly have a 486 SX2 50MHz (Socket 3), what
can I go upto? (486 DX4 100MHz? or can I use the Pentium Overdrive)

3: Hard Disk Size Limit, what Size hard disk can I go upto. The BIOS
is Version 4.03

4: The CDROM is currently connected via a sound card, though the it
suspiciously looks like an IDE drive, will I be able to directly
connect the CDROM to the Secondary IDE Port?

Thanks In Advanced.

Andrew

Old September 17th 03, 04:22 AM
94X5J4QVL0UBTOAROYJMB8TIQGMAIY

elector whined: "No post from you will be ignored."

Thank you. The above statement is what is known as a confession, or and
admission of guilt. You are a cyber stalker.

---------
Tired of the profanity and cyberstalking on alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell?
was created as a guaranteed elector-free zone,

Old September 17th 03, 11:46 AM
Elector

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 23:22:08 -0400, "94X5J4QVL0UBTOAROYJMB8TIQGMAIY"
had this to say and I had to reply to it:

::elector whined: "No post from you will be ignored."
::
::Thank you. The above statement is what is known as a confession, or and
::admission of guilt. You are a cyber stalker.
::
::---------

Again Kook, this is of your own design. You keep changing the posting handle to MAKE YOURSELF SEEN
by the folks here that have you filtered out. My question is why?

You contribute nothing to this group but troll and flame posts? All your posts are archived at
http://www.google.com to show I am speaking the truth.

You crave attention because your a NUT CASE.

I have posted proof that you are a LIAR, A PHONY, and a TROLL. You have posted nothing in rebuttal
but "Everything by elector is deleted" well delete it troll, it does not change the facts. Your a
LIAR. You are a TROLL. You have NO Ph.D. You have no real "International Multi Million Dollar
Business", You are a thief (Stole Anthony's and PBUSER.COM's FAQ's), and lets face it you can call
anyone or send letters to anyone and the facts won't change. You open yourself up for investigation
via your rants and ravings. You are your own worst problem. Not me.

Simply go the hell away and find others that might be impressed with your lies and deceptions. You
win no converts here. Simply by not backing up your lies shows that my posts are correct. You like
to use long english, well the folks here have dictionary's and are not stupid. You like to practice
law without a license, well that is fine with me since only a fool would listen to any "legaleze"
you spout. Again the rules are simple.

1- Stop posting after another with the same or like response. Its dogging a post and rude.
2- Post with one moniker (posting handle) so if folks want to kill file you they can.
3- Stop the Flame posts. If 1 & 2 above are done then #3 takes care of its self.
4- A signature tag line your using is aginst nettiqute. Six lines is too many lines. Read up on it.

In closing showing courtsey gets courtsey. Now stop your troll posting and get a real job or life.

Elector
Old September 17th 03, 01:00 PM
94X5J4QVL0UBTOAROYJMB8TIQGMAIY

Sorry Johnny, but not even close. distortion, disparagement and drivel from
elector DELETED

elector is a cyber stalker whose hate and vehemence exceeds any potential
contribution he could ever make. elector's consistently churlish behavior
serves as a constant example of why we created .

Please read
http://www.inet.bg/faq/netiquete.html
---------
Tired of the profanity and cyberstalking on alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell?
was created as a guaranteed elector-free zone,
with an enforceable code of conduct prohibiting our members to send,
knowingly receive, upload, download or use any material which is offensive,
abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing, or in breach of
copyright, confidence, privacy or any other rights, or to cause annoyance,
inconvenience or needless anxiety among other members.

View the only OFFICIAL and UPDATED FAQ for alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell

Old September 17th 03, 08:13 PM
Elector

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 08:00:19 -0400, "94X5J4QVL0UBTOAROYJMB8TIQGMAIY"
had this to say and I had to reply to it:

::Sorry Johnny, but not even close. distortion, disparagement and drivel from
::elector DELETED
::
::elector is a cyber stalker whose hate and vehemence exceeds any potential
::contribution he could ever make. elector's consistently churlish behavior
::serves as a constant example of why we created .
::
::Please read
http://www.inet.bg/faq/netiquete.html

Yeah read them yourself. I hear your in for some fun and games in the next few days. Keep troll
posting LIAR, KOOK, TROLL.

I am not one of your imaginary "members" at that losers group. LOSER

Elector