Restoring CM Stacker 820

Old November 1st 09, 08:55 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Bubba[_3_]

Default Restoring CM Stacker 820

Greetings to all,

I have a "server room" (well...) with multiple machines, old and
inaccurate list (missing major PC upgrade and several Suns -
http://web.studenti.math.hr/~bubba/hardware.html).

The reason for quotation mark on server room is, naturally, this

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...good_usage.jpg
http://www.imagesforme.com/show.php/..._DSC000491.JPG

and as of now, it is something in between.

Nevertheless, it consumes too much energy and spatial resources, so I am
to replace everything in that room (with appropriate placing of
comestibles and vinery products, naturally) with a much stronger machine
based on Tyan Toledo i3210W, C2D CPU, several GB RAM, several TB SATA
storage, etc.

The case I currently have for that errand is CM Stacker 820.
Unfortunately, it is stacked with optical devices (4 of them) and I have,
naturally, lost the proprietary brackets. Furthermore, I need to place 6
drives inside, so I would one more 4in3 case for that purpose.

So, basically, my question - is there a shop (perhaps even EBay, but I
found no traces of such things there) that could ship that to Croatia and
the aggregated price including shipping wouldn't be more than 100$? It is
impossible to find those things in Croatia, so I am forced to order it
online, but have no clue where to look. Are those parts even mentioned as
"spare parts" from CM, or I have to get lucky to find them?

TIA!

--
Vencavam se draga popodne u sredu ¤|¤ .-'``'-.,_,.-'``'-.,
za taj slucaj surim svinju od sto kila ¤|¤ '-.,_,.-'``'-.,_,.-'
Old November 1st 09, 12:37 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Boba & Ilinka

Ako sam te dobro razumeo tebi trebaju vodjice za cd-dvd drajvove za novo
kuciste? Da li su u odgovarajucem slotu?

Boba Vankufer
Pisi hrvatski da te ceo svet razume

.. .

Old November 1st 09, 06:51 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
philo[_2_]

Bubba wrote:
[...]

yes

I see the problem

you will need to drink up all that wine so you can have more room for
storing computers.

There might be a few here who will help you G