9.12 is out for Windows7

Old December 18th 09, 07:55 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
rms[_4_]

Default 9.12 is out for Windows7

http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_ca...indows-7-64bit

rms
Old December 18th 09, 08:22 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Cronos

rms wrote:
http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_ca...indows-7-64bit

rms

Thanks.
Old December 18th 09, 09:31 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
GaryR

Vista too (64 anyway)..

Old December 18th 09, 09:51 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Ed Light

With the latest version of the Flash 10.1 beta, ver. 2, and 9.12 in Win
7, AVIVO works in Flash movies! In HULU 480p on a 1440x900 display, I
set 20% sharpening and Dynamic Contrast on, no noise reduction. I set
the split screen preview. Wow! It's beautiful! For some reason, it
doesn't work on all the ads.
--
Ed Light

Better World News TV Channel:
http://realnews.com

Iraq Veterans Against the War and Related:
http://ivaw.org
http://couragetoresist.org
http://antiwar.com

Send spam to the FTC at

Thanks, robots.
Old December 18th 09, 09:52 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
testeur

Hello
Since 9.11 I get an error exception during installation of any component of catalyst (Driver,
applis, ..) under XP SP3. (after removing all prévious versions).
Install works fine under Windows Seven.
Error is only recorded in file "InstallManagerApp.RPT" in "Driver\Bin" directory
Exception code is C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION
Fault address: 7C93CEAE 01:0002BEAE S:\winxp2\system32\ntdll.dll
After this, InstallManagerApp.exe loops on the same error about 10 minutes, and stop without
displaying any windows or error message.

I can manualy install the new driver (with Devices Manager), but it is impossible to install CCC or
other applications.

Ré-install with a previous version of Catalyst (like 9.6) works normaly.

It seams that there is an incompatibility with the new version of InstallManagerApp and my XP
system, but I do not understand where.

Any help welcome.

Olivier