PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY WANT TO BUYS... WE ARE BUYING SOFTWARE/NETWORKING/TELECOM & MORE

Old January 14th 07, 04:17 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Mike

Default PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY WANT TO BUYS... WE ARE BUYING SOFTWARE/NETWORKING/TELECOM & MORE

PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY WANT TO BUYS... WE ARE BUYING
SOFTWARE/NETWORKING/TELECOM & MORE
PLEASE SCROOL ALL THE WAY DOWN TO VIEW ALL WANT TO BUYS...

WTB: Nortel, Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel, Lucent, Foundry, Extreme, F5 Big
IP, Tellabs, Microsoft, Adobe and more..We also buy Telecom and
Networking. Look below at my current want to buys
and email me with any offers that you have. EMAIL
WITH YOUR RESPONSES FOR QUICK REPLIES!

WE ARE BUYING INTEL Pro/1000 MT Dual Port Server Adapter Model
PWLA8494MT's & MF's

Looking to buy these cards INTEL Pro/1000 MT Dual Port Server Adapter
Model PWLA8494MT's & PWLA8494MF's. Will buy new or used.. Email

WTB: HP proliant, IBM Xseries, Qlogic, Emulex, Intel Xeon stuff

Looking to buy HP proliant, IBM Xseries, Qlogic, Emulex, Intel Xeon
stuff

Used or new. Email me with what you have..

WE BUY TELECOM - EMAIL

WTB: Lucent BNJ55's
Looking to buy quantities of Lucent BNJ55's.
We will buy new, used, refurbs or non-working.
Email us with what you have to

WTB: Lucent wireless equipment: BNJ27C's
Looking to buy Lucent wireless equipment: model BNJ27C's.
Email
if you have these.

PREFER TO BUY USED, BUT WILL CONSIDER NEW ON THE BELOW...
CISCO WANT TO BUYS..
15454 OC48 IR1310
15454 OC48 IR1310A
15454 OC192 LR1550
15454 OC48 LR1550
15454 TCC2
15454 SA-ANSI
15454 DS3-12E
15454 DS3N-12E
15454 XC-VT
15454 G1K-4
15454 OC34 IR1310
WS-X6748GE-TX
WS-X6K-S2U-MSFC2
WS-X6516A-GBIC
WS-SUP720-3BXL
WS-6704-10GE
pa-mc-stm-1smi
nm-1t3/e3
pa-mc-8te1+
pa-mc-t3
ws-x6704-10ge
ws-x6724-sfp

LUCENT WANT TO BUYS
TN844E
TN1873
TN1892
TN1891
TN335E
TN831C
TN832C
BNJ55
BNJ37
BNJ37b

NORTEL WANT TO BUYS
NTCA06TQ
NTCF06UP
NTCA06UQ
NTCA06JP
NTCA06JQ
NTCA06VP
NTCA06VQ
NTCA06KP
NTCA06KQ
NTCA06WP
NTCA06TP
NTCA06WQ
NTCA06XP
NTCA06XQ
NTCA06LP
NTCA06LQ
NTCA06YP
NTCA06YQ
NTCA06ZP
NTCA06ZQ
NTCF06CP
NTCA06MP
NTCA06EP
NTCA06KP
NTCA06FK
NTCA06GP
NTCA06LP
NTCA06NP
NTCA06PK
NTCA06JK
NTCA06QK
NTCA06WK
NTCA06MQ
NTCA06UQ
NTCA06EQ
NTCA06JQ
NTCF06NQ
NTCA06FQ

JUNIPER WANT TO BUYS
P-1GE-SX-B
P-1GE-SX
P-1GE-LX-B
P-1GE-LX

TELLABS WANT TO BUYS
81-5543A SC SNCPTYN
81-5543A SNCPTWN
81-5517A T3C1BB1
82-5517A T3C1DCX
81-5514DD T3C1ZJ0

ALCATEL WANT TO BUYS
Looking to buy any quantities of the below.
email

3AL45028AA
3AL45028AJ
3AL45028AK
3AL45028AN

WE BUY SOFTWARE EMAIL
WITH ANY SOFTWARE
OFFERS.

WTB: WINDOWS XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95, NT 4.0, OFFICE,
SERVER
INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR ANY OTHER OEM PACKAGES
Email
with what you have.

WE ARE BUYING WINDOWS XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95, NT 4.0,
OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR ANY OTHER
OEM
PACKAGES Email
with what you have.

WE BUY MICROSOFT OFFICE 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003 SBE AND PRO.
WE BUY MICROSOFT WINDOWS 98, 98SE, 2KPRO, XP PRO & HOME &
OTHERS. NT 4.0 and NT 4.0 SERVER AS WELL AS ALL OTHER SERVER PACKAGES
2000, 2003 etc.. Email
WITH ALL THAT YOU
HAVE.

Also looking to buy Restore packs such as Dell, HP, IBM and any
others.

MICROSOFT CD's, Also buying COREL, SYMANTEC, ADOBE and Others...

Looking to buy MS CD's, Also buying software from COREL, SYMANTEC,
ADOBE and Others...

ALSO BUYING THE BELOW...

We are buying most all software from the following..
Adobe, Corel, Macromedia, Microsoft, Symantec, Veritas and many
more....
We buy in small and large quantities.

Wanted to buy.. Microsoft OEM & RETAIL Software in small and large
quantities. We also buy retail box. Buying in areas of 5-10 or more!
The
more the better!

WE BUY MS CDs for Windows 98, 98 SE, WIN2K PRO, WIN XP PRO & ALL
OFFICE
2000, XP, 2003 and others. We also buy other CD's as well as restore
CD's.

Email
with your responses...

We buy Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, 3COM, IBM,
HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Enterasys/Cabletron,
Juniper Networks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry
Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi, Tellabs
Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel,
Motorola, Nokia VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft
Adobe, Corel, Intuit, Macromedia, Symantec, McAfee etc...
Email
with any of the above that you wish
to sell.