Legend 812CD

Old June 30th 06, 11:34 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell

Default Legend 812CD

I'm getting ready to discard a PB Legend 812CD computer. Can anybody use
parts or complete?

email - bobkos at earthlink dot net

Old July 1st 06, 01:13 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell

Hello Bob !

Could you please send me an email at:

bobwattsatfusedotcom

I'm always looking for Packard Bell stuff to add to my collection.

Thank you.

bobwatts

k.net...

Old July 1st 06, 11:33 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Robert E. Watts

Default Change that

Unbelieveable.

I woke up this morning, and for some reason, I realized that I had given an
incorrect email. I have only had that email address for (many) years. Pretty
stupid.

Try this one: bobwattsatfusedotnet

.....if you want to send me a message.

bobwatts

Old July 2nd 06, 06:20 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Bob Kos

What's really unbelieveable is that I included my coded e-ddress in the
bottom of my original post and for whatever reason you won't use it to
contact me.

Old July 2nd 06, 07:31 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Robert E. Watts

"Bob Kos" wrote in message
nk.net...
What's really unbelieveable is that I included my coded e-ddress in the
bottom of my original post and for whatever reason you won't use it to
contact me.

Hi Bob !

You're right! Completely unbelieveable that I have made two major mistakes
in a row.

That puts me way over my limit for the year.

:-)

Contact shortly.

bobwatts