Intel case stickers?

Old July 20th 03, 11:13 PM
Stacey

Default Intel case stickers?

Adrian wrote:

Any idea where I would get one of those Intel case stickers from? I
bought an Intel retail CPU for a system I built and sold, and it
didn't come with one. It was a 3.0 Ghz CPU (HT). So far, no reply
from Intel on this.

~ Adrian ~

http://www.bestbyte.net/Category.cfm...ID=39&Keyword=
--

Stacey
Old July 21st 03, 02:57 AM
Guess Who

Since I'm always changing things, I just scanned my original sticker prior
to applying it to the case I was using, and made several copies on glossy
photo CD Label paper, covered with clear packing tape. Not true silver, but
it looks good.

Old July 21st 03, 07:16 PM
John E. Carty

"Adrian" wrote in message
.. .
Just curious, but how did you choose to contact Intel?

I e-mailed their support e-mail for the P4 processor. They'd better
reply, as it's how they support people, via -email.

You should note that many companies don't reply to emails,

Yeah, I know. Absolutely disgusting. Great image that gives off...

and those
that do either use automated mail responders, or take a while to
reply. A week is not a long time for this.

For support on a P4 processor? I think it is. Unless they've read it
and decided it's a low priority.

Your best bet for getting a response and some action would be
contacting their customer service department by snail mail. While
old fashioned, you'd be surprised how seriously companies will take

letter compared to an email. If you believe it's worth the cost of

stamp, if you don't get any response, zing off a polite letter. It
takes longer, but you're more likely to get a reply (it's sometimes
surprising how high up the food chain you get with a letter).

True, I may give that a go, if I can find the customer support mailing
address.

~ Adrian ~

---
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity;
an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Cause:
The case sticker or case logo is included with the purchase of an Intel®
boxed processor. An OEM processor does not include the badge.

Solution:
Information to obtain a case logo / sticker is available on our corporate
website. For individuals we require proof of ownership of a system with an
Intel® microprocessor before we mail out a sticker. This can be an invoice,
packing list, warranty card, etc. Please send the information to:

Intel Corporation
Intel Inside® Program Office
2200 Mission College Blvd.
Santa Clara, CA 95052-8119
Attn: Scott Luebke, Mailstop RN6-39

If you prefer, we invite you to fax the information to 1-408-765-9576.