Texture Problems!

Old April 29th 04, 10:08 AM
Klaus G

Beowulf wrote in message ...
Phil wrote:
Whoa, there, gaffer! your BIOS shouldn't just change it settings. This
can be indicative of serious problems. Have you checked for mysterious
processes (virii)

"What's the Plural of `Virus'?
The plural of virus is neither viri nor virii, nor even vira nor virora. It
is quite simply viruses, irrespective of context."

[...]
1. Who asked you? Please stay on topic or shut up idf you have nothing
useful to contribute.
2. 'virii' is a humorous colloquialism in general use for decades to
cover a wide variety of rogue software.

Phil is right. I'm not able to detect anything humorous about 'virii'.

Klaus G.
Old April 30th 04, 07:17 PM
Martin

2. 'virii' is a humorous colloquialism in general use for decades to
cover a wide variety of rogue software.

Phil is right. I'm not able to detect anything humorous about 'virii'.

Klaus G.

Okay, who let the Borg in?

---

Old May 1st 04, 01:22 PM
Dark Avenger

How do I set the speed of my AGP slot with Windows 98? Is it in the bios
somewhere?

_____
Gaffer

AGP always is 66Mhz but on some motherboards there is a method to make it 72Mhz...

If you bios doesn't has it ..then it hasn't it!

Sapphire Radeon 9800SE + Shuttle machine = Problems Jiri Kuukasjärvi General 2 September 12th 04 11:17 AM
Omega Drivers Striker Ati Videocards 14 June 10th 04 02:40 PM
Texture Problems Mike B Ati Videocards 0 February 10th 04 05:35 AM
Major Computer Problems Toronto Garage Door Company General 20 November 13th 03 09:41 PM
Club3D 9700 pro texture problems in BF1942 Birdy Ati Videocards 4 November 3rd 03 08:59 AM