Lost path to inbox (imap)

Old August 9th 10, 03:43 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Tim Ritberg

Default Lost path to inbox (imap)

Hi!

Yesterday after a TB-update, my inbox was shown empty.
My inbox mailbox file is located in /home/user. But now TB uses /var/mail.
I think, there is something wrong with the imap namespace.

How to fix this?
Old August 9th 10, 11:10 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Beryl[_3_]

Tim Ritberg wrote:
Hi!

Yesterday after a TB-update, my inbox was shown empty.
My inbox mailbox file is located in /home/user. But now TB uses /var/mail.
I think, there is something wrong with the imap namespace.

How to fix this?

Right-click the account name, click Properties, go to Server settings,
change the path to Local folders.

Or, drag a copy of your Inbox from /home/user to where TB thinks it
should be.

My /var/mail is empty, all mail is in a subfolder of
/home/user/.mozilla-thunderbird/...

This group is for people who used to use AMD Thunderbird processors in
their computers once-upon-a-time. The TB group you want is on Mozilla's
own news server, I forget the name at the moment. If you come back here
again, we'll be real mad.
Old August 10th 10, 07:28 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Tim Ritberg

Am 10.08.2010 00:10, schrieb Beryl:
Tim Ritberg wrote:
Hi!

Yesterday after a TB-update, my inbox was shown empty.
My inbox mailbox file is located in /home/user. But now TB uses
/var/mail.
I think, there is something wrong with the imap namespace.

How to fix this?

Right-click the account name, click Properties, go to Server settings,
change the path to Local folders.

Or, drag a copy of your Inbox from /home/user to where TB thinks it
should be.

My /var/mail is empty, all mail is in a subfolder of
/home/user/.mozilla-thunderbird/...

This group is for people who used to use AMD Thunderbird processors in
their computers once-upon-a-time. The TB group you want is on Mozilla's
own news server, I forget the name at the moment. If you come back here
again, we'll be real mad.

Oops I see, wrong group :-)
Old August 10th 10, 06:39 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Beryl[_3_]

Tim Ritberg wrote:
Hi!

Yesterday after a TB-update, my inbox was shown empty.
My inbox mailbox file is located in /home/user. But now TB uses
/var/mail.
I think, there is something wrong with the imap namespace.

How to fix this?

Right-click the account name, click Properties, go to Server settings,
change the path to Local folders.

Or, drag a copy of your Inbox from /home/user to where TB thinks it
should be.

My /var/mail is empty, all mail is in a subfolder of
/home/user/.mozilla-thunderbird/...

This group is for people who used to use AMD Thunderbird processors in
their computers once-upon-a-time. The TB group you want is on Mozilla's
own news server, I forget the name at the moment. If you come back here
again, we'll be real mad.

Oops I see, wrong group :-)

It's mozilla.support.thunderbird, server name is news.mozilla.org

news://news.mozilla.org/mozilla.support.thunderbird might be a clickable
link that gets you there, if I didn't mess it up.
Old August 26th 10, 01:25 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
tuvw734[_6_]

Following up on what had been a record-breaking season the year before,
the Anaheim Ducks set team records with 48 wins, 110 points and 258
goals scored in capturing their first Pacific Division title in 2006-07.
Offensively, Teemu Selanne led the way with 48 goals as he became the
oldest player in NHL history to top 40 goals in back-to-back seasons.
Dustin Penner scored 29 in his first full season, while Andy McDonald,
Chris Kunitz and Ryan Getzlaf also topped 20. Scott Niedermayer, who had
helped to defeat the Ducks in the 2003 Stanley Cup Final as a member of
the New Jersey Devils, anchored the defense along with newly acquired
Chris Pronger.'cheap Chargers jerseys'
(http://tinyurl.com/289vf9g)'cheap Chargers jersey'
(http://tinyurl.com/289vf9g)'San Francisco 49ers jerseys'
(http://tinyurl.com/26a4h47)'49ers jerseys'
(http://tinyurl.com/26a4h47)'San Francisco 49ers jersey'
(http://tinyurl.com/26a4h47)The Ducks opened the playoffs with a
five-game victory against the Minnesota Wild, then defeated the
Vancouver Canucks in five games (with overtime victories in the last
two). After dropping a 2-1 decision to Detroit in the first game of the
Western Conference Final, the Ducks evened the series on Niedermayer's
overtime goal in Game 2 and went on to eliminate the Red Wings in six
games.

--
tuvw734