DEll Tech Support 5 Star

Old February 17th 04, 09:03 PM

Default DEll Tech Support 5 Star

8100 cd rom failed.

Called Tech support 11:00 AM Monday Feb 16.

Service Rep delivered and installed new cd rom Tuesday Feb 17 2:00pm

Fantastic Service Thank you Dell

JD

Florida, U.S.A.

Old February 18th 04, 12:53 AM
jfigueredo

JD, with all due respect, what's so Fantastic about that ????
This is what I expect from any service department of a high ticket item
manufacturer.

Jose
MCSA, A+

Old February 18th 04, 03:40 AM
Irene

My apologies, but OE sent the same message multiple times.
It does funny things now and then, but this is a first.

Old February 18th 04, 01:31 PM
Carol

wrote in message
8100 cd rom failed.

Called Tech support 11:00 AM Monday Feb 16.

Service Rep delivered and installed new cd rom Tuesday Feb 17 2:00pm

Fantastic Service Thank you Dell

JD

Florida, U.S.A.

Dell seems to very good about replacing hardware. Getting a good answer to
a question is another story. I don't bother calling tech support anymore.
Too long a wait for poorly trained techs. If I think I need new hardware I
send an email.

Carol