PCMCIA card slot on a desktop ??

Old August 27th 03, 05:37 AM
L337JasE

Default PCMCIA card slot on a desktop ??

My frien has got a Gigabyte barebones system that has a hidden panel on it
with Firewire, USB2 and a PCMCIA slot.

Is there anything that I can get for my desktop that's similar? I'm just
missing the PC card slot - something that fits a 3.5" drive bay would be
perfect.

Cheers

Jason

Old August 27th 03, 12:07 PM
Mumtaz Kamber

Keyser Soze wrote:
Myrene Penrod wrote:
L337JasE wrote:
My frien

Who? Kevin, your blow-up boy doll? Or did someone die and
leave you one in their will?

READ ALL ABOUT IT! The Queen of Retards: L337JasE, aka
Jason Gomez, aka Synapse Syndrome. Psychonalysis of a
retard. Delve into the pitiable depths of a mad mind. See
the final consequences of mental torture as The Queen of
Retards comes a cropper and runs away from Usenet crying
and blubbering.
http://kadaitcha.kicks-ass.org:83/synapse_syndrome.aspx

Syphilis Syndrone gets cheeky with Sharron (Dr.
Halonfires) and suffers the horrible consequences. Read
all about it
http://kadaitcha.kicks-ass.org:83/sharron.aspx in "Bull
Dyke Sticks it to Synapse Syndrome".

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I could swear blind he said he had
better things to do than to return to this froup not so long ago.
I do remember he did regard the users of this froup in a very
unfavourable light; can't think why.

He did say that. He has done it innumerable times. He has a hissy fit every
so often, then he ponces off whilst making all sorts of hollow threats and
accusations. Then he lurks to see what people are saying about him. Seeing
as no ****er gave a **** and nobody mentioned him, he started posting again.
He'll **** off in a tizzy again in a week.

--
Kadaitcha Man - PORN STAR GURU: http://tinyurl.com/ix9g
Bitch-slap Kadaitcha Man: http://snurl.com/1yer

Old August 27th 03, 12:26 PM
Hamman

"L337JasE" wrote in message

My frien has got a Gigabyte barebones system that has a hidden panel on it
with Firewire, USB2 and a PCMCIA slot.

Is there anything that I can get for my desktop that's similar? I'm just
missing the PC card slot - something that fits a 3.5" drive bay would be
perfect.

Cheers

Jason

You used to be able to get PCMCIA PCI cards, no idea where though; or why
u'd want one really

Old August 27th 03, 12:32 PM
Ibtihal Shahidah

Keyser Soze wrote:
Mumtaz Kamber wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
Myrene Penrod wrote:
L337JasE wrote:
[...]

ROFL LOL
Or when he gets his NICs twisted with his NetBios again.

Then he spills beer into his router and pours tea on his keyboard.

Old August 27th 03, 12:58 PM
Gazwad

L337JasE wrote:

| My frien has got a Gigabyte barebones system that has a hidden panel
| on it with Firewire, USB2 and a PCMCIA slot.
|
| Is there anything that I can get for my desktop that's similar? I'm
| just missing the PC card slot - something that fits a 3.5" drive bay
| would be perfect.
|
| Cheers
|
| Jason

Some of the cheaper wi-fi products are pcmcia only, you have to buy a
separate adapter to fit one to a desktop system.
Simply computers sell them although I would check first if they are fully
functional.

Another source for a pcmcia adapter is the dubious arsehole supplies run by
that richard ****. www . rlsupplies . co . uk

--
Gazwad

Freelance scientist and people tester.
Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
Moderator: alt.warez.uk

http://snurl.com/21kc

Old August 27th 03, 03:59 PM
L337JasE

"Gazwad" wrote in message
news:ROKFFvACOJ2e5933DCE8ZfBxJiNbtidR@escortsystem .com...
L337JasE wrote:

| My frien has got a Gigabyte barebones system that has a hidden panel
| on it with Firewire, USB2 and a PCMCIA slot.
|
| Is there anything that I can get for my desktop that's similar? I'm
| just missing the PC card slot - something that fits a 3.5" drive bay
| would be perfect.
|
| Cheers
|
| Jason

Some of the cheaper wi-fi products are pcmcia only, you have to buy a
separate adapter to fit one to a desktop system.
Simply computers sell them although I would check first if they are fully
functional.

--

Yeah, I've got one like that. But I need front access. I think I'll get a
USB pen drive.

ss.

Old August 28th 03, 12:49 AM
Dr Halonfires LesGirl

L337JasE wrote:

My frien has got a Gigabyte barebones system that has a hidden panel
on it with Firewire, USB2 and a PCMCIA slot.

Is there anything that I can get for my desktop that's similar? I'm
just missing the PC card slot - something that fits a 3.5" drive bay
would be perfect.

Cheers

Jason

Some of the cheaper wi-fi products are pcmcia only, you have to buy a
separate adapter to fit one to a desktop system.
Simply computers sell them although I would check first if they are
fully functional.

--

Yeah, I've got one like that. But I need front access.

'Thought you preferred rear access.

I think
I'll get a USB penis drive.

ss.