We have an imposter in here.

Old November 25th 03, 09:13 PM
Wes Newell

Default We have an imposter in here.

Someone who is too cowardly to use their own name is using mine in many
news groups. So before you think it's me, check the headers. More than
likely it's not.

Old November 25th 03, 10:51 PM
Chris 159

"§unnyß©" wrote in message
Hey Wes,

The jerkoff that is using your name is the nasty son-of-a-bitch that used
to hang out in one of the windows.xp groups.
Kadaitcha man was his handle. Supposedly from AU but that's questionable.
He posted from Altopia before but probably got booted by now. I see he's
using anonymous remailers lately so he must be on his last legs.

he's got a list a mile long of different aliases. all registered in
different countries

Old November 25th 03, 11:20 PM
Beemer Biker

"§unnyß©" wrote in message
Hey Wes,

The jerkoff that is using your name is the nasty son-of-a-bitch that used
to hang out in one of the windows.xp groups.
Kadaitcha man was his handle. Supposedly from AU but that's questionable.
He posted from Altopia before but probably got booted by now. I see he's

They dont care unless the forger uses the actual email address. Munging
does not count apparantly. ie: if the forger uses the actual munged email
address then altopia will say (i got an email confirming this once when I
complained to altopia) that they didnt use the "actual" email. I suspect as
long the forger is up to date with payments altopia could care less. They
also said that the original forged party needs to complain, not just the
person in the thread who was misled.

using anonymous remailers lately so he must be on his last legs.

At any rate, most regulars here know you and your headers. Don't give this
prick a second thought.

Hey KM, you're still an asshole like you were before. Is that good news?
Tell your mum I said hi. That skank will remember. What a screamer.

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 21:13:36 GMT, Wes Newell
wrote:

Someone who is too cowardly to use their own name is using mine in many
news groups. So before you think it's me, check the headers. More than
likely it's not.

§ß©

Old November 26th 03, 12:04 AM
Mark Gary

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 23:08:54 +0000, Kadaitcha Man wrote:

Chris 159 wrote:
"§unnyß©" wrote in message
Hey Wes,

The jerkoff that is using your name is the nasty son-of-a-bitch that
used to hang out in one of the windows.xp groups.
Kadaitcha man was his handle. Supposedly from AU but that's
questionable. He posted from Altopia before but probably got booted
by now. I see he's using anonymous remailers lately so he must be
on his last legs.

he's got a list a mile long of different aliases. all registered in
different countries

Compliment taken.

You take insults as compliments. Not sure how I understand. Do you
actually like being one of the most detested people on the internet. Only
curious, you understand.

--
Mark
Registered Linux User #329755 - http://counter.li.org

Old November 26th 03, 12:26 AM
baskitcaise

Kadaitcha Man wrote:

Mark Gary wrote:

Not sure how I understand.

That's because linux makes you stupid.

BZZZZZZZZ!!! repetition.

--
Mark
Twixt hill and high water.
Old November 26th 03, 02:15 AM
Durl McBribe

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
Mark Gary wrote:
I know, but i'm actually seething here. And this joker is really
making me mad.

You and the rest of Usenet, ****tard.

LOL
You are a minor annoyance, at best. A regressed amateur troll suffering
from severe burnout and self-realization of inadequacy brought on recently
by another.
Old November 27th 03, 05:00 AM
neopolaris

wrote:

Someone who is too cowardly to use their own name is using mine in
many news groups. So before you think it's me, check the headers.
More than likely it's not.

§ß©

Kadaitcha man is the only troll to gargle a half pint of my seman and live
through the whipping afterwards.