The Linux Hall Of AssHoles

Old November 26th 03, 12:45 AM
baskitcaise

Default The Linux Hall Of AssHoles

Kadaitcha Man wrote:

baskitcaise wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

And yet, earlier you were impressed with far less finesse and
considered it great entertainment. Your mind, what you have left of
it, is a-wanderin'.

Yes but the same old drivel gets boring after a while, change your
act you ain`t fooling nobody by now.

Waht did you write in another post? Ah... "But at least the spell checkers
work." If, for the purposes of discussion, it is granted that your spell
checker works, will you admit to having a ****ed up grammar checker or none
at all?

The only thing I will admit is making about £278 in one night baiting you,
you sop!!

Notice not one swear word from me, I have been running a side bet syndicate
and guess what, "I love you, you big hunk of brainless ****e"

now lets see what I can get for all the money, might up my bandwidth, but nah
don`t need it, not if I can make easy money like this

I will be on tomorrow and could do with a new fridge freezer, will you be
here?

--
Mark
Twixt hill and high water.
Old November 26th 03, 01:20 AM
baskitcaise

Kadaitcha Man wrote:

Ahh just keep it coming, can you say " Ch-ching" another £37:00 thank you k.m.
note still no Capitals, you ain`t nowhere near the big league yet.

And you better warn your side kick, I could make a mint outa him, now lets
look, a slagging off or a blank ( which one have I bet on )

The thing is punk, do "I" feel lucky, GO AHEAD MAKE MY DAY......

What makes me laugh is you don`t know what I will win on, SUCKERS!!!!!

I love this game.

Old November 26th 03, 01:24 AM
baskitcaise

Keyser Soze wrote:
He's using BetFair.

Bzzzz!! ohhh so wrong, £46 can you do better next time please, you must of
heard of "go Jonny go go go" if not do a bit of research ( thats the thing
that makes you head hurt ) you ain`t got no chance loser.
Old November 27th 03, 06:44 AM
boostland

http://wwwmcc.murdoch.edu.au/Reading.../32/Baker.html
for Info on the "Kadaitcha Man"
"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message
folks.net...
baskitcaise wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

And yet, earlier you were impressed with far less finesse and
considered it great entertainment. Your mind, what you have left of
it, is a-wanderin'.

Yes but the same old drivel gets boring after a while, change your
act you ain`t fooling nobody by now.

Waht did you write in another post? Ah... "But at least the spell checkers
work." If, for the purposes of discussion, it is granted that your spell
checker works, will you admit to having a ****ed up grammar checker or

none
at all?

--
Your Free Insult: Thou dirking, sterilising, subjugable truck driver

dispelling fruit cocktail.