A computer components & hardware forum. HardwareBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » HardwareBanter forum » General Hardware & Peripherals » Homebuilt PC's
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

And the reward for the most retarded invention ever goes to...

Old March 30th 21, 08:31 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
skybuck2000
external usenet poster

Default And the reward for the most retarded invention ever goes to...

.... Toshiba !!!!!!!!!!

For introducing unwanted fn-f3 functionality on keyboards which shutsdown (SLEEP MODE TO BE EXACT) the computer (LAPTOP) when accidently pressing this when trying to press fn-3 to lower the volume (WHILE GAMING).
(Fortunately Thanks to my optimized windows settings it does recover quick from sleep mode).

I do like fn-3 and fn-4 for volume control.

The key combo to put computer into sleep mode IS FULL JAPANESE RETARD.

DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHEN YOU INTRODUCE RETARDED TECHNOLOGY THAT NOBODY ASKED FOR, MAKE SURE IT CAN BE DISABLED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

For toshiba laptop L670 no option in bios to disable this weird function key behaviour !

Bye,
Skybuck.
Old March 30th 21, 09:07 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
skybuck2000
external usenet poster

Default And the reward for the most retarded invention ever goes to...

I tried this piece of **** softwa, 35 MB to disable a ****ing key, it requires a ****ing restart, which is annoying with bitcoin hogging up the system, requested a timeout to be build into bitcoin on startup so it can be shutdown for immediate laptoo usage and software installation.

https://support.dynabook.com/support...tentId=4001095

Needless to say, this crap don't work, it doesn't even install icons properly into the start menu.

Tried some executables, one of them popped up the cd-rom/dvd-rom drive ?!

And another one ****ed up the laptops resolution ! LOL.

More retardness from this company.

DEINSTALLING IT QUICK LIKE THE ****ING PLAGUE.

Bye bye,
Skybuck.

I AM NOT SURPRISED.

YOU MIGHT BE THOUGH.