Ram help for Asus mb

Old July 25th 07, 03:52 PM
Roni Roni is offline
Junior Member

Default Ram help for Asus mb

Please, I had ASUS P5PL2 Mother-Board, with Pent.4 CPU
2.8 / 1 mb cash, it have 4 slots for RAMs, DDR2 SDRAM , it
works fine with 1 mb RAM (2x 512 mb PC2-4200 DDR2)
I upgrade to (2x 512 mb PC2-5300 DDR2 ) it works Fine,
When I upgrade to (4x 512 mb PC2-5300 DDR2) which means
2 GB Ram, The Computer did not startup , even the Monitor
is black, only the LED power is on.
When I remove (2x 512 mb PC2-5300 DDR2) Left only 2 rams
which are 1 GB, it works fine, SO, What is the problem
here ???? Any Help Please welcome.
My Opreting system is Win XP Media center.
THANKS.