ebuyer Prority express delivery [what a joke]

Old March 17th 06, 02:47 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Default ebuyer Prority express delivery [what a joke]

"Dave" wrote in message

Succinctly put - but he still won't understand the humorous undertones

Jasper

Some of us are in business.

I am sure that some people play at it, but others have less time.

Surreal...

You may *think* I'm a troll Dave but I *know* you are one sad-act of an
individual.

Get a grip, and make an appointment at the hospital for them to reverse your
sense of humour bypass.

g.

Old March 17th 06, 04:29 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

"Dave" wrote in message

"jasper" wrote in message
On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 23:09:28 -0000, "Fat Freddy's Cat"
wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message

[Trolls a condition for which people post off topic to expose
their own stupidity]

Thank you for making yourself known

David

What a ****ing idiot you are David.
Trolls are much more sophisticated than that.

Your original post lost me somewhere around "Asus P5VDC-MX Socket
775 VIA P4M800Pro MATX ...." blah blah blah... I stopped reading
it but was incredulous at the level of detail you decided to
include about your order.

My post was a humerous and ironic reposte to your overlong
diatribe of order
detail when it appears (now that Ive read it) that you are
actually unhappy
with a delivery? Its really difficult to make out your point in
amongst the
bull****.

Bob obviously got the joke and added his own angle.

You are clearly devoid of *any* sense of humour.
In future, please condense such bull**** contributions to -

"Ordered some kit from ebuyer using priority express delivery.
They have ****ed up the delivery and its arrived in dribs and
drabs over 2 or 3 days and is still not all here yet.
Unbe****ingleivable".

Much much better.

g.

What business is that, Humour-less *******s 'R' us?