CPC Farnell and other component suppliers (delivery charges)

Old March 8th 06, 06:12 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors,uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains

Default CPC Farnell and other component suppliers (delivery charges)

On Wed, 8 Mar 2006 18:10:13 UTC, Alex Butcher
wrote:

[1] The modified RJ connector used on a lot of DEC equipment - anyone know
sources? Has the offset lug...

Handy with a crimping tool? If so:
http://www.homestead.co.uk/productca...tegoryid=51266

Thanks..that's useful. I generally crimp all of my own cables...

Otherwise, Blackbox:
http://www.blackbox.co.uk/solutions/display.asp?cs=min&id=1&doc=evaad-0010&tx=Infrastructure%20Cabling&sx=Copper%20Patch %20Cables
/http://tinyurl.com/zrtxu

They seem to suffer from the 'delivery charge' problem...but never mind.

Also, googling for 'dec mmj uk' seems useful.

That's what I did...but it was a few months ago. But I now have need of
more, for the latest VAX...

Thanks again

--
[Davism - a condition by which the sufferer experiences an inability
euthanasia recommended.