What pci-e gfx card for Asrock 775DUAL-VSTA?

Old March 26th 07, 06:11 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Stuart Rogers

Default What pci-e gfx card for Asrock 775DUAL-VSTA?

I am currently running my board with my AGP Radeon card and want to no
upgrade to a PCI-E gfx card. I know there is a list on the Asrock site but
I'm wondering what pci-e gfx cards people are actually using? I dont need
anything blistering, I'm not a gamer but I'd like a reasonable quality card
which is reasonably fast.

Stuart
Old March 26th 07, 07:38 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Venom

"Stuart Rogers" wrote in message
. 1.4...
I am currently running my board with my AGP Radeon card and want to no
upgrade to a PCI-E gfx card. I know there is a list on the Asrock site but
I'm wondering what pci-e gfx cards people are actually using? I dont need
anything blistering, I'm not a gamer but I'd like a reasonable quality

card
which is reasonably fast.

Stuart

A good card would be the nVidia 7600GT. It is number 25 on the list of
videocards from the best and most expensive right down to your Voodoo
Banshee cards if you can remember back that far.
My 7600GT was $185 in Aussie dollars retail and works a treat with Vista.
Anything cheaper is not really worth buying.

Old March 31st 07, 01:59 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
007[_3_]

"Venom" wrote in message
news

"Stuart Rogers" wrote in message
. 1.4...

A good card would be the nVidia 7600GT. It is number 25 on the list of
videocards from the best and most expensive right down to your Voodoo
Banshee cards if you can remember back that far.

Please provide URL for the above list.

Old March 31st 07, 02:09 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
BC

007 wrote:

"Venom" wrote in message
news

"Stuart Rogers" wrote in message
. 1.4...

A good card would be the nVidia 7600GT. It is number 25 on the list of
videocards from the best and most expensive right down to your Voodoo
Banshee cards if you can remember back that far.

Please provide URL for the above list.

http://www.overclock.net/graphics-ca...kings-2-a.html

Updated 3 weeks ago.
Old March 31st 07, 03:34 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Venom

"BC" wrote in message
et...
007 wrote:

"Venom" wrote in message
news

"Stuart Rogers" wrote in message
. 1.4...

A good card would be the nVidia 7600GT. It is number 25 on the list of
videocards from the best and most expensive right down to your Voodoo
Banshee cards if you can remember back that far.

Please provide URL for the above list.

http://www.overclock.net/graphics-ca...s-card-ranking
s-2-a.html

Updated 3 weeks ago.