Nero & a Large File..

Old October 20th 05, 12:01 PM
smh

Default Nero & a Large File..

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

XP wrote:

Have a File Data that is some 2.2 gigs large

Trying to burn on a DVD+R Nero reports that ISO does not support files over
2gigs and suggest to use a UDF File format

Select UDF/ISO and it still reports the same problem..

So how do I get over this..?

Select DVD-ROM (UDF)
'

Who Is Mike Richter and
Why Are They Saying All These Horrible Things About Him?
http://tinyurl.com/6eldj

(No Mikey S-lickers have been able to prove ANY of the following is)
( a LIBEL -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )

Mike Richter is a LIAR (wife beating)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (critical bugs)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (major bug)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda limit)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)(ii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (dae)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no enhanced cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd/cdr-faq)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/cd-text)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/sao/tao)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single-session)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(ii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iv)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/plextor)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(8a)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(9a)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (viii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ix)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (x)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (supplied cd)

What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (i)
What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (ii)

Mike Richter Wow! Wow! Wow!

Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (i)
Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (ii)
Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (iii)

Mike Richter & "Looooooooonng" Time for Nothing

What an Asshole
Old October 20th 05, 04:58 PM
Dave Cohen

"XP" wrote in message
On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 04:01:55 -0700, smh wrote:

When you (or anyone else) posts, could you clip the smh junk, we killfile
his posts and would prefer not to be exposed to his rants embedded in quoted
threads. Please don't tell me he occasionally contributes, I'll pass on his
contributions.
Dave Cohen
Dave Cohen

Old October 20th 05, 06:51 PM
smh

Default Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on CD-RW Media (Dave Cohen)

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
http://tinyurl.com/6eldj

(No Mikey S-lickers have been able to prove ANY of the above is a LIBEL)
( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )

Dave Cohen (Mikey S-licker) slurped:

When you (or anyone else) posts, could you clip the smh junk

Whatever happened to "stupid juvenile" rant, S-licker?
Slacking off slurping?

But still too much slurps in the skull?

====================
From: Dave Cohen (Mikey S-licker)
Date: 6/6/05

I've blocked the source and reading this group
has become a whole lot easier.

====================
From: Dave Cohen (**** for Brain)
Date: 10/6/05

So did I, but he still turns up in post like this or
in other posts where the poster didn't snip his responses,
obviously not handled by the blocker.
====================

Also wonder if this 'Dave Cohen' is the Mikey S-licker 'Dave Cohen'?

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on CD-RW Media

=======================
From: Dave Cohen
Date: 8/19/05
Subject: Hi-Speed CDRW

"mike" wrote:

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin ****) splattered:

If I got a 12x Hi-Speed CDRW, would it write in my NEC DVD
burner, or LG CDRW (both around 18 months old)?

They may work, but are likely to have higher error counts and
to last an even shorter time than the Ultra discs for which your
drives were surely intended. (Check the logo to be certain.)

My experience with Liteon drives has been the opposite.
LTR 52327S
SOHW-1673S
12X CDRW have been extremely reliable. I have NEVER been able
to burn a 24X Ultra CDRW without C2 errors.

Same with my newer external LiteOn and installed Samsung cd writer.
Memorex high speed cd-rw ok, for 24x memorex, 3 out of package of 5
hard errors.
=======================
'

Mikey, you are the Slimiest Friggin SOB!
Old October 22nd 05, 04:24 AM
smh

Default Mike Richter: Never heard of "udf-iso"

XP wrote:
smh wrote:
XP wrote:

Have a File Data that is some 2.2 gigs large

Trying to burn on a DVD+R Nero reports that ISO does not support files
over 2gigs and suggest to use a UDF File format

Select UDF/ISO and it still reports the same problem..

So how do I get over this..?

Select DVD-ROM (UDF)

Thanks

tried all that did not work still reported the File as to large for ISO
thing and to use UDF.

If you got the 'too large for ISO' message, you did not select DVD-ROM
(UDF), but still selected DVD-ROM (UDF/ISO) that contains *both* UDF and
ISO file systems.

But I did managed in the end by using Nero Express..

That's because Nero Express smartly selected DVD-ROM (UDF).

For laughs:

======================================

From: smh
Date: 11/14/04

That only goes to show that Easy CD Cremator botched UDF support,
and moreover, what Roxio calls UDF is really "UDF Bridge",
not pure UDF.

No wonder the dumb **** Mike Richter does not know UDF Bridge:

======================
From: Mike Richter (Dumb ****)
Date: 2/15/04

I've never heard of "udf-iso"
======================

This dumb **** has never heard of "UDF/ISO Bridge" !!

-------------------------------
Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!
Mikey, you are the Slimiest Friggin SOB!
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?

DVD Burner Help..... BigJim Homebuilt PC's 6 August 2nd 05 06:29 AM
Mustek 1200 III EP undetectable in any image program Raymond A. Chamberlin Scanners 18 January 10th 05 08:52 AM
Nero help needed foghat Cdr 0 May 31st 04 08:23 PM
parhelia w/ 3 monitors tony wong Matrox Videocards 16 September 12th 03 03:59 AM
Help! - The dreaded buffer underrun XPG Cdr 5 August 31st 03 06:27 PM