Why are mainboard boxes already opened?

Old October 3rd 06, 04:06 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
John Doe

Default Why are mainboard boxes already opened?

"Mark A" wrote:

If you actually knew who touched your food in most restaurants,
you would probably never eat out again.

There was a guy in a fast food restaurant who was insulted by a drive-
through customer. Before assembling the customer's hamburger, he pulled
down his pants and wiped the warm patty on the underside of his balls.

Do you think that felt good?

Old October 3rd 06, 04:31 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Venom

"Clint" wrote in message
I never win the rolls of those dice. I'm the guy who orders the socket

939
board, and gets your socket 754 board instead!

Clint

Don't worry about it too much as it took me most of my life before I had a
win like that. I had bought a dead Athlon64 CPU from eBay at better than
dirt cheap and the beauty of it all was that it was a local bloke selling it
so I didn't even have to pay freight. As it was a locally bought CPU I used
my friend at my favourite computer shop to RM it as it was just weeks over 1
year old. An RMA number was given and the CPU sent away for replacement.
This left me wanting a S939 board for it when it returned. I couldn't
believe my run of luck either. It didn't last long though as my washing
machine **** itself big time and that cost heaps. I suppose I was lucky that
I got the CPU and the board for it real cheap and that kinda eased the pain
of the washing machine.

Old October 3rd 06, 04:53 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Mark A

"John Doe" wrote in message
Did you touch my food?

I don't touch dog food.

Old October 3rd 06, 04:54 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Mark A

"John Doe" wrote in message
There was a guy in a fast food restaurant who was insulted by a drive-
through customer. Before assembling the customer's hamburger, he pulled
down his pants and wiped the warm patty on the underside of his balls.

Do you think that felt good?

Considering how many times you have insulted people in this newsgroup, I am
sure it has happened to you many times.

Old October 3rd 06, 05:38 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
greysky

"John Doe" wrote in message
"Mark A" wrote:

"John Doe" wrote in message

In many European countries, when you buy a loaf of bread, it comes
with no packaging at all.

So you just catch the loaf with your filthy hands? How about all of
the other people that have fingered your bread, no telling where
their fingers were before then.

Your phobia about packaging is just a cultural bias.

Reasonable care has something to do with knowing about disease.

Aw c'mon.... you mean that you would freak out if you bought the occasional
loaf of bread with the nose oyster in it? Do what the Europeans do - pick it
out and serve it to your kids :-) Aren't we Americans with our silly
conventions simply absurd??

Old October 3rd 06, 05:52 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Rod Speed

Garrot wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Wrong again. The crust goes soggy when its wrapped and
those europeans eat the bread the day its bought anyway.

They dont appear to be dying like flys, so
your mindless germ phobia is your problem.

They are no doubt happy you stay away from europe.

I'm sure you would feel different if you knew that the bread
you just bought was sneezed on by someone or handled by
someone who just wiped their ass and didn't wash their hands.

I realise that its inevitable and that my immune system can handle it fine.

I dont bother to avoid door handles etc either.

Cash in spades.

What most people assume is a mild flue is
actually caused by mild food poisoning - fact.

Nope, nothing like a fact. Doesnt explain why so many
get the flu when a particular strain is going around.

Old October 3rd 06, 05:54 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Rod Speed

John Doe wrote
Mark A wrote
Garrot wrote

I'm sure you would feel different if you knew that the bread you
just bought was sneezed on by someone or handled by someone
who just wiped their ass and didn't wash their hands. What most people
assume is a mild flue is actually caused by mild food poisoning - fact.

So what about the people who take the bread in put in a sealed package?
Do you think these low-paid people are perfectly healthy and clean?

Speaking of a large variety of wrapped bread loaves you can find on
store shelves here in the United States, I don't see any reason why
they would be touched when baked and packaged in a modern facility.

Pity about the smaller bakerys that so many use for fresh bread.

There's no way to guarantee perfectly safe food, but there are some
obvious possible sources of contamination like Garrot mentioned above.

Pity about the vegys etc.

Old October 3rd 06, 09:52 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
John Doe

Lying troll

From: "Mark A" nobody nowhere.com
Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit,alt.comp .periphs.mainboard.asus
Subject: Why are mainboard boxes already opened?
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 21:54:59 -0600

news:Xns9850E0EFC67A0123456789 207.115.17.102...

Old October 3rd 06, 10:01 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
John Doe

"Rod Speed" rod.speed.aaa gmail.com wrote:

Garrot invalid invalid.invalid wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Wrong again. The crust goes soggy when its wrapped and
those europeans eat the bread the day its bought anyway.

They dont appear to be dying like flys, so
your mindless germ phobia is your problem.

They are no doubt happy you stay away from europe.

I'm sure you would feel different if you knew that the bread
you just bought was sneezed on by someone or handled by
someone who just wiped their ass and didn't wash their hands.

I realise that its inevitable and that my immune system can handle
it fine.

I dont bother to avoid door handles etc either.

Cash in spades.

What most people assume is a mild flue is
actually caused by mild food poisoning - fact.

Nope, nothing like a fact.

All you have to do is look up "flu" and "food poisoning". It's right
there, troll.

What does acting like a tough guy over the Internet make up for in
your life? I'm assuming you have a life, but I seriously doubt it.

From: "Rod Speed" rod.speed.aaa gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit,alt.comp .periphs.mainboard.asus
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 14:52:12 +1000

Old October 3rd 06, 07:58 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Rod Speed

John Doe wrote
[...]

Doesnt make it a fact, trollchild.

What does acting like a tough guy over the Internet make up for in
your life? I'm assuming you have a life, but I seriously doubt it.

What does acting like a silly little terminal ****wit make
up for in your pathetic excuse for a life, trollchild ?