Packard Bell 955

Old February 12th 04, 03:31 PM
Rick

Default Packard Bell 955

Can anybody tell me if the Packard Bell, Model 955 came with a USB port from
the factory? Please email me back with the reply as my newsserver is not
showing any new posts in this group. Thanks in advance.

Rick

Old February 12th 04, 07:57 PM
Rich/rerat

Yes there are two (2) on the back panel with the PB 850 or PB 930/950 =
motherboards installed.
=20
Google Searches:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=3Den...=3Dpackard+be=
ll+850+motherboard

http://www.google.com/search?hl=3Den...=3Dpackard+be=
ll+930+motherboard

Diagram of PB850 motherboard:
http://www.uktsupport.co.uk/pb/mb/850.htm

Diagram of PB930 motherboard:
http://www.uktsupport.co.uk/pb/mb/930.htm

--=20

Rich/rerat

(RRR News) message rule
Previous Text Snipped to Save Bandwidth When Appropriate

Old February 12th 04, 10:51 PM
Elector

"Rick" wrote in message
Can anybody tell me if the Packard Bell, Model 955 came with a USB

port from
the factory? Please email me back with the reply as my newsserver

is not
showing any new posts in this group. Thanks in advance.

Rick

I see Rich answered your inquiry. Its not your news reader, there has
not been much action in this group for awhile.
Hopefully when the older PB die off and the other crap they sell is
defunct over in the UK and other parts of Europe then this group will
be a Memory of Packard Bell Systems Group.

Elector