Gateway Performance 800 On/Off Switch?

Old January 9th 12, 12:08 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000

Default Gateway Performance 800 On/Off Switch?

I was thinking of using my old Gateway Performance 800 case for building a
new system. I could fit the new mobo and psu no problem, but the only thing
holding me back is the on/off switch on the front of the case. It's a bit
hit and miss. Does anyone know where I might get a replacement switch for
this machine?

Old January 9th 12, 12:12 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000

Same as this base....

http://www.ukmemoryupgrade.co.uk/ima...erformance.jpg