What DVD drives support multisession..

Old August 9th 05, 05:53 PM
Dan G

Default What DVD drives support multisession..

They all do

"Tony" wrote in message

Help: how do I know what DVD drive to get that supports Multisession..?

Nero has a Warning about it..

Any one have a list or a URL..

Thanks

Old August 9th 05, 10:32 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Tony wrote:

Help: how do I know what DVD drive to get that supports Multisession..?
Nero has a Warning about it..

The Nero warning has nothing to do with hardware. Rather the warning is
about the Windows issues with DVD multisession, like win9x/me sees only
the first session, and with win2k/xp there was an issue when burning
more than 4G (but this was supposedly fixed by one of the service
packs).

All current crop of DVD burners support multisession. The feature is no
issue hardware and software wise, except Roxio's Easy CD&DVD Cremator.

Roxio's Easy CD&DVD Cremator does not support multisession on DVD:

======================
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio ****)
Date: 6/30/04

I am trying to add data for backup purpose to DVD disc 4.7GB.

Any session added after session 1 is not viewable or
visible in explorer or shell.

My software is Easy Cd Creator 5 basic.

I have never seen an option to add sessions to the format.

The only supported DVD-ROM format I have seen is DAO.

Wow! No multisession on DVD with Easy CD&DVD Cremator!

Imagine the above was proclaimed by none other than the cRoxio Shill!!
With a Shill like this, Roxio doesn't need any critics!

Roxio, Eat Your Heart Out !!