One little positive thingy about call of duty 4: earning weapon skins.

Old July 5th 08, 05:06 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Default One little positive thingy about call of duty 4: earning weapon skins.

Hello,

After all the bad points in cod 4... there is one little thingy which I
really like in COD4:

Earning special weapon skins.

In the beginning I thought big deal ? In the beginning I was more focussed
on getting all weapons to see the game in action.

But now I like earning the weapon skins/colors

It's a status symbol: "look at me I am good" "I played this game a lot"
little kid voice. "I made a lot of head shots"

It's also something kinda funny for newbs in the game: They like:

"what the **** ? that dude has a blue or red or gold gun ? wtf ?
interesting..." LOL

Only really good players get those skins, and it's kinda daring too to walk
around with such weapons... makes you maybe a little bit more visible to
enemy ? however I never noticed it that much on enemies... mostly on my own
teammates when I walk behind or past them on their backs that's fun to
watch.

Only other way is if people cheat and just shoot each other... but that's
rare... I haven't seen anybody do that yet except maybe on youtube hehehe.

My first golden weapons will be the shotguns probably

Actually I wish BF2 had weapon skins... that would have been very coool.

All new shooters must have it :P* =D

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old July 5th 08, 05:07 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Actually I wish BF2 had weapon skins... that would have been very coool.

All new shooters must have it :P* =D

Or actually even something more cool:

Special player skins.

Like I would enjoy seeing people by their rank for example:

I have general clothes.

Other people have first sergeant clothes or symbols on their clothes.

Would be cool.

Those clothes must be earned !

Or special red barret heads or green hats or black or whatever

Bye,
Skybuck.