How do I open HP Laserjet 5L?

Old April 4th 08, 09:01 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
franz47

Default How do I open HP Laserjet 5L?

Can anybody give an advice how to open the HP Laserjet 5L? I have removed the
screws in the plastic cases (2 on top, 2 bigger on the back, one down back.
Nothing really moves. I am reluctant to open screws in the metal parts of the
bottom plate. I am afraid everything might fall apart.
Thanks for any input
Franz47

--
The e-mail in the header is never read
personal e-mail vikwei at gmx dot at

Old April 4th 08, 09:40 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Tony[_2_]

"franz47" wrote:
Can anybody give an advice how to open the HP Laserjet 5L? I have removed the
screws in the plastic cases (2 on top, 2 bigger on the back, one down back.
Nothing really moves. I am reluctant to open screws in the metal parts of the
bottom plate. I am afraid everything might fall apart.
Thanks for any input
Franz47

Go to
http://www.hylink.com/web/LaserJet%2...e%20Manual.pdf
and download the LaserJet 5L 6L service manual. You should not remove the
screws in the base.
Tony
MS MVP Printing/Imaging