HP ScanJet 8250 Incongruence

Old September 9th 08, 02:30 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
Bob Frolek

Default HP ScanJet 8250 Incongruence

At location A I use SJ4850. At location B I use SJ8250. I use the same
laptop (HP Pavilion dv9000) at both locations. This system has worked
well in the past. I’m now at location B. Suppose I scan a fully
printed A4 sheet. I see an A4 image, but the printed sheet has been
“pushed” to the right and upwards, lopping part of it off, while
leaving corresponding blank space at the left and the bottom.

Have tried reinstalling the HP drivers to no effect. The defect seems
to be at the HP end as four different software scanning programs give
the same result.

Is there a way of regaining congruence? Is SJ8250 dying?

HP 8250 Billyboy Printers 1 February 10th 07 07:59 PM
8250 CPU upgrade?? Dell Computers 12 November 2nd 05 02:44 PM
hp scanjet 8250 ? Chrisj Scanners 0 March 7th 05 05:47 AM
8250 upgrade?? JJ_BPK Dell Computers 10 November 7th 04 10:04 PM
8250 CPU Heatsink Paul Turnbull Dell Computers 2 July 14th 03 12:37 AM