So how fast is the processor?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 18th 11, 04:21 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
mm

Default So how fast is the processor?

So how fast is the processor?

Processor
Microprocessor Intel® Mobile Pentium® III microprocessor
System chip set Intel 815e
L2 cache 256 KB
External bus 100 MHz Front Side Bus
Microprocessor data bus width 64 bits
DRAM bus width 64 bits
Address bus width 32 bits
Flash EPROM 4 Mb
AGP bus 133 MHz
PCI bus 33 MHz

Does it say? Or is it me?

http://support.dell.com/support/edoc...n/ug/specs.htm

I dl'd all the other docs I could find on the Dell site also.

It's a Latitude C800 laptop, or a model PP01X. They both seem like
model numbers to me. :-)

Any help much appreciated!