775 mutton dressed up as 478 lamb?

Old October 2nd 10, 03:47 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Orson Cart

Default 775 mutton dressed up as 478 lamb?

I was sorting through my junk box, and noticed one the Pentium 4 CPUs
had on it 2M cache. I thought this must be the last of the socket 478
line, so looked ut up at Intel website. It is spec SL7Z9. However,
their webpage says is LGA775. I know there were a few models that
were issued in both 478 and 775 package, so I guess this is a mistake
by the webmaster, rather than me having a rare sample?

Replacing Socket 478 w/775 Stockmoose16 Homebuilt PC's 3 March 12th 08 02:28 PM
FS: New Unopened Zalman CNPS7700-Cu for Intel Socket 775 478 AMD 754 939 940 Rob Overclocking AMD Processors 0 April 5th 05 05:56 AM
FS: New Unopened Zalman CNPS7700-Cu for Intel Socket 775 478 AMD 754 939 940 Rob Overclocking 0 April 5th 05 05:43 AM
478 vs 775 sockets master General 5 March 5th 05 07:41 PM
775 or 478 -- which one TheKeith Homebuilt PC's 3 October 25th 04 11:15 PM