Why do you let this smh idiot run the group?

Old April 3rd 05, 01:01 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Brendan R. Wehrung (Friggin Schmuck) screamed:

snip screaming

Stop that screaming, sicko!
Are you coming, sicko?

Did you get ecstatic seeing this Mikey's spew, sicko?

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 4/18/04
Subject: multisession DVD with Nero 5.5

You can't burn DVD-R as multisession, only DVD+R have
that option. [dvd-r supports multisession]

Is this really true? Is this why I'm having problems burning
multisession DVD-RW's from Nero 6?

Yes and no. Not all burners support multisession on DVD.
My [Pioneer] A103 apparently does not, my A107 does. === MULTI YES
======================

Wow! Multisession on DVD !!!

Then again:

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 6/30/04
Subject: Adding Data to 4.7GB disc

I am trying to add data for backup purpose to DVD disc 4.7GB.
Session 1 goes well to recod data.
Anything after session 1 is written to the disc in a normal way
"data disc has been created successfully". It is in session 2, 3,
4 and so on. Any session added after session 1 is not viewable or
visible in explorer or shell.

The only supported DVD-ROM format I have seen is DAO.

My experience is with WinOnCD 5 and Nero 6.

Neither allows me to write TAO ... === Winoncd NO
to either of my Pioneer DVD writers.

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 8/10/04

DVD-ROM is normally and I believe exclusively written DAO,
hence only single-session.

I am also using Nero 6.x for this. I want to experiment
with WinOnCD, but haven't taken the time for that. === Winoncd ??
======================

Wow! No multisession on DVD !!!

-------------------------------
Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!
-------------------------------

Mikey, you are the Slimiest Friggin SOB!

--------------------------------------
Old April 3rd 05, 10:25 PM
Brian K

PLONK! You been killfiled! Hasta-la-bye-bye.
Old April 4th 05, 01:50 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Brian K (Pipsqueak) squeaked:

PLONK! You been killfiled! Hasta-la-bye-bye.

You sure do know how to hurt feelings!

But is this too complicated for you, Pipsqueak?

======================

From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 8/10/04

DVD-ROM is normally and I believe exclusively
written DAO, hence only single-session. === Multi NO

======================

Wow! No multisession on DVD !!!

-------------------------------
Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!
-------------------------------

Old April 4th 05, 04:24 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Brian K (Pipsqueak) squeaked:

PLONK! You been killfiled! Hasta-la-bye-bye.

You sure do know how to hurt feelings!

But is this too complicated for you, Pipsqueak?

===================================
Wife Beating Stopped, Mike Richter?
===================================

Could you take a time off from your pontificating and explain the
"discrepancy" between your posts of (10/31/99) and (3/23/00)?

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill)
Date: 10/31/99

I cannot create an Emergency Boot Floppy disk for Take Two...
Windows 98 2nd Edition

Take Two has problems with its boot disc in NT4;

I'm not surprised if it is also true in Win98 SE ... === Not Always

Then beat up on them for letting it out in that condition. === Beat Up

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill)
Date: 3/23/00

smh wrote:
Does Take Two now make boot disk properly?

Take Two always made a valid boot disc for Win9x === Always ??

Does your question not read like the classic:

Have you stopped beating your wife? === Wife Beating
Like that one, yours cannot be answered simply.
=====================

-------------------------------
Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!
-------------------------------

Old April 11th 05, 07:14 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Brendan R. Wehrung (Friggin Schmuck) whimpered:

snip whimpering

Stop that whimpering, sicko!

From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 8/10/04

DVD-ROM is normally and I believe exclusively written DAO,
hence only single-session.

I want to experiment with WinOnCD,
but haven't taken the time for that. === Winoncd ??
======================

Wow! No multisession on DVD !!!

And Mikey sure has not taken time for WinOnCD with DVD:

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 11/16/02
Subject: looking for good burning software.....desperately

I haven't found any good software to burn dvd's

I've just begun running WinOnCD 5 and am very favorably impressed.
It claims to substantial DVD capability and you may want to check
it out.

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 6/19/04
Subject: Is CD Software improving???

If improvement is takeing place are they also
building in tools to cover DVD's as well??

I have no problems writing DVD-ROMs with WinOnCD 5
======================

-------------------------------
Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!
-------------------------------

Old April 24th 05, 12:52 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Brendan R. Wehrung (Friggin Schmuck) whined:

snip whining

Stop that whining, sicko!

From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 8/11/03
Subject: DVD Burning Questions

System Setup - WindowsXP - Easy CD & DVD Creator 6
I add 4GB+ data to a layout and

the only option I have for burning is Track At Once. === TAO
Any ideas why DAO isn't available?

(Snip Mikey's mumbo jumbo, dancing around the TAO/DAO bug.)
======================

But then:

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 6/30/04

The only supported DVD-ROM format I have seen is DAO. === DAO
======================

-------------------------------
Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!
-------------------------------

Old April 24th 05, 06:33 PM
usafguy99

Please die and spare us from your future posts.

Old April 24th 05, 06:49 PM
Nil

On 24 Apr 2005, "usafguy99" wrote in
:

Please die and spare us from your future posts.

Better than complaining here is to send a report, including full
headers and message contents to ,
, and .
Old April 24th 05, 09:43 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
http://tinyurl.com/6eldj

(No Pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a LIBEL)
( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )

usafguy99 (Pipsqueak) squeaked:

Please die and spare us from your future posts.

Heard of killfile, Pipsqueak?

Beware of Radio Shack news General 53 December 30th 04 05:22 AM
Mod group ?? Don_ Homebuilt PC's 4 June 7th 04 03:39 AM
Just a big "Thank You" to this group. Larz50 Overclocking AMD Processors 2 May 22nd 04 12:15 PM
Re : is it me or are Maxtors total crap? TROLL post you can tell because it includes the group - photo.digital ButtHead General 0 April 19th 04 11:32 AM
Replying to SPAM in the group and AMD's FSB J. Codling Overclocking AMD Processors 3 March 30th 04 09:11 PM