Just a big "Thank You" to this group.

Old May 20th 04, 01:29 PM
Larz50

Default Just a big "Thank You" to this group.

I just wanted you guys to know how much I appreciate
the wealth of info I have gained from this group. I started
lurking
here back in Feb. of this year *after* I started to upgrade
my old
1.3 Duron system. I wish I had looked in here before I
started buying parts!

I know I may ask a few dumb questions from time to time,
but please just bear with me.

Anyway, Thanks, and keep up the good work.

Old May 20th 04, 07:51 PM
Jet

That goes DITTO from me too. ... Especially 'pheasant' ... The Soltek board
and assitance w/ it was awesome!

Jet
NY

Old May 22nd 04, 12:15 PM
pheasant

"Jet" wrote in message
That goes DITTO from me too. ... Especially 'pheasant' ... The Soltek

board
and assitance w/ it was awesome!

Jet
NY

Aw shucks; weren't nuthin Maam!!

That's what newsgroups are for; to help each other. No such thing as a
stupid question, only stupid mistakes, and this group (as well as many
others) has saved my chops MANY times.
Always glad to help when I can, plus if you follow the groups, you'll find
about a zillion different ways to do the same thing, and always a great way
to find programs that assist you like Ad-Aware, Spybot, Mailwasher, and many
many more. (Don't forget to send the developers a couple bucks if you like
their work)

Thanks for the pat on the back, I learned about 99% of it here, so I have to
extend my thanks to the group also.

Mark

Kingwin Artic Liquid Cooler - Group Thoughts [email protected] Overclocking 0 January 3rd 05 01:04 AM
Beware of Radio Shack news General 53 December 30th 04 05:22 AM
Interesting someone posted a link in the ABIT group - no benefits from RAID 0 [email protected] General 2 July 5th 04 04:34 AM
Re : is it me or are Maxtors total crap? TROLL post you can tell because it includes the group - photo.digital ButtHead General 0 April 19th 04 11:32 AM
Replying to SPAM in the group and AMD's FSB J. Codling Overclocking AMD Processors 3 March 30th 04 09:11 PM