Could someone recommend a nice mobo/gpu/hdd/cpu temperature monitor?

Old February 23rd 05, 05:48 PM
Sandi Luney

Default Could someone recommend a nice mobo/gpu/hdd/cpu temperature monitor?

Basically as the title says i'm after a nice program that will give me
the temperatures for each of the temperature sensors in my pc and
display them in the system tray.

I have a good one for my Inspiron laptop but its sort of purpose built
for that machine and only monitors the things that are in that machine.
I could do with a decent one for my desktop machine.

Many regards

Dan B
Old February 23rd 05, 09:08 PM
SteveH

"Sandi Luney" wrote in message
Basically as the title says i'm after a nice program that will give me the
temperatures for each of the temperature sensors in my pc and display them
in the system tray.

I have a good one for my Inspiron laptop but its sort of purpose built for
that machine and only monitors the things that are in that machine. I
could do with a decent one for my desktop machine.

Many regards

Dan B

Motherboard Monitor 5?

SteveH