Dell Inspiron 1300

Old October 4th 08, 11:03 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
PeppersMum

Default Dell Inspiron 1300

I have Inspiron 1300 Laptop with two 512 memory sticks. I am wondering
what the max memory is that I can install in this laptop. I won't be
replacing the laptop for at least a year so thought some more ram might
speed things up a bit for the time being. I believe it takes DDR2 PC2-
4200 ram. TIA.
Old October 4th 08, 11:14 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Pen

PeppersMum wrote:
I have Inspiron 1300 Laptop with two 512 memory sticks. I am wondering
what the max memory is that I can install in this laptop. I won't be
replacing the laptop for at least a year so thought some more ram might
speed things up a bit for the time being. I believe it takes DDR2 PC2-
4200 ram. TIA.

2 one gig sodimms maximum
Old October 5th 08, 03:29 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Ben Myers

Agreed. Just sold one in pieces. Checked the specs and the service manual on
the Dell support page... Ben Myers